Closed Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 1/3 Premiere: The Bachelor 15

Re: 1/3 Premiere: The Bachelor 15

Quote Originally Posted by cbquarterback;4141845;
    Just my gut feeling, and just my gut: If I gathered anything accurately from the previews, Michelle will NOT be a sympathetic figure much longer, and Brad can cut her with relative ease. If Emily continues to show us the sweeter side of herself, this is an "invariable" that Brad's going to get lambasted for cutting her. The preview showed Brad saying that Emily appeared to be losing interest, but that's probably just fooling me again. Now Ella did a tremendous job raising her son by herself, but I was afraid that regardless of who The Bach was, he was going to face automatic criticism when he eliminated her. Funny too, Ella's "domination" of the two-on-one date, I think HELPED Jake's cause in cutting her!
    A saving grace may be when Emily tells him that she sabotages every relationship
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

I watched the show again. Michelle mentioned that she's a single mother, but doesn't give any further details. The flowers look plastic. Brad arrived at the mansion in a limo, and the women did too. Who lives there during the show?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher;4143004;
    I watched the show again. Michelle mentioned that she's a single mother, but doesn't give any further details. The flowers look plastic. Brad arrived at the mansion in a limo, and the women did too. Who lives there during the show?
    I may be wrong, but I believe the women live at the mansion and Brad is given an apartment. I believe the last rose ceremony in the mansion is usually after the home town dates. Then the traveling begins and of late the subsequent rose ceremonies have been on the grounds of the remaining dates.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4142365;
    A saving grace may be when Emily tells him that she sabotages every relationship
    That WAS Emily who said that in the previews, wasn't it? Of course, count the number of ways I get fooled every season by the previews and editing. A saving grace may also be when Brad questioned Emily in a later episode (per the preview) for possibly losing interest.

FORT Fogey

I was all gung-ho on watching Brad the second time around, but it was sort of anti-climactic. Although I usually HATE the first episode. Watching all the intros is sort of boring to me - although important to understanding the future direction of the characters I suppose.

I hope it gets better. I still adore Brad and hope this works for him. I kind of think whatever comes of it won't last though - just because of the show's historical odds.

The Mansion has been leased for filming the Bach/ette for a number of years now. Except for two of the 'bette seasons, the contestants have lived in the Mansion while the lead has lived elsewhere; not an apartment, but a house on the same road in Malibu, or in Andy's case, a boat at a marina. On the two 'bette seasons where the lead lived in the mansion, the boys stayed (lived is a little high falutin' for the circumstances) in a bunk house on the same property as the Mansion.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I was trying to get into this season. Some of the ladies seem really nice, then I saw that there's a wannabe vampire on here and lost all interest. The Twilight craze has taken new heights. I just can't. I really can't remember their names that well, but the single mothers seem interesting. That's about all I took away from the first episode. That and Brad "really is changed" or what have you. Honestly, who cares. I certainly don't want him trying to prove he's changed the whole season. Boring.
    Last edited by Luvvy; 01-09-2011 at 03:31 PM.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fogey

If the women were already living at the mansion, did they get dressed and put on their makeup in the mansion; then walk out to the limousines, so that it would seem as if they were arriving from somewhere else? Of course the women could have stayed at a hotel until they met Brad. Also, I've never seen the Twilight show, so I didn't know why they had a vampire contestant. I think the vampire girl and her teeth are annoying. I'm not really interested in seeing if Brad has changed, but I like the show, so I watch it. I had considered not watching this season because I had seen Brad's previous season; but watching Brad again is fine.

The women stay in a hotel possibly in Santa Monica/LA area and the gals who make it thru at the MandG move in to the mansio the next day

brad stays at the bach pad about a mile down the road
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4143439;
    The women stay in a hotel possibly in Santa Monica/LA area and the gals who make it thru at the MandG move in to the mansio the next day brad stays at the bach pad about a mile down the road
    Thank you for clearing that up. I also appreciate the other two explanation posts.

Closed Thread