Closed Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 1/3 Premiere: The Bachelor 15

Re: 1/3 Premiere: The Bachelor 15

Marianna, that was hilarious! I loved the resolutions especially!

Awesome job!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Wonderful, Marianna! Witty, clever and spot on!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

I read a magazine article that showed the womans ages. I'd say 90% of them were 25 a few younger and a couple older which is way too young for a 38 year old.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by diamonds78;4139372;
    I read a magazine article that showed the womans ages. I'd say 90% of them were 25 a few younger and a couple older which is way too young for a 38 year old.
    I agree that it would have been appropriate to have given Brad a selection of women of a slightly elder age demographic. My understanding is that this constellation of women was chosen, planning for Chris Lambton to be The Bach, but he declined. Chris is younger than Brad, but Chris is not that young either, at 33-34. I believe that Brad is a man who CAN mesh very well with a woman 10-12 years younger than him. Bob Guiney or Wes, I'd say not. Brad is nice, quiet, and mellow, and I frankly believe that he had pretty much the same personality at 28 as he does today, making age less of an issue with him than with most men. I thought that Corrie from Jake's season was very mature for her 23 years, and had Jake chosen her, I think that their now 32 and 24 would have meshed just fine. I have already developed a bias in favor of Ashley S, and think that despite being 12 years younger than Brad, if he chooses her, they would match nicely. Michelle of THIS season is 30 and the eldest or second eldest, and from the previews (which have fooled me many times), she looks like she can show bouts of immaturity, so thar blows the age concept out. "Don't Kiss Me Elizabeth" from Jake's season was 29, and played games I expect from a 20 year old; I'm glad Jake eliminated her. We'll see. But, that's why we watch the shows, right? [emoticon: laugh]

FORT Regular

We all take a liking to a handful of contestants each season, some who are there to the end, some who get eliminated on the first night. Lauren the teacher is one of those for me. She's very pretty and seems classy. I tried to figure out who she looks like. I think a little bit like Scarlet Johansson?

Marrianna:

That was hilarious.. Thanks so much for that. I hope we get one of those after every episode..

Marianna that was such a wonderful delight to read your witty musings. I enjoyed it tremendously. Please keep this up the whole season if you are inclined. I am sure that FORT members will agree it is one of a kind. Now is when I truly miss SDL. Here is one for you, SDL!!!

Frankly, I'm surprised Chantal is still there after giving Brad that well-deserved slap across his face. With that said, I don't expect her to last long this season.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo;4139616;
    Frankly, I'm surprised Chantal is still there after giving Brad that well-deserved slap across his face. With that said, I don't expect her to last long this season.
    I really really hope you're right, that she doesn't win. I actually live literally three miles from her (don't have any insight to what's happened). Aside from the slap, I'm just not fond of the aggressive type. She concerns me because she seems like a possessive type.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cbquarterback;4138179;
    Yes, Michelle from Utah (the 30 year old) has a daughter. I think she'll go sooner rather than later, because she looks like she "causes drama" in the house, based on the previews. I don't think Brad's going to put up with too many shenanigans this season.
    Thank you for answering my question.

Closed Thread