Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52

Thread: Second chance Brad

  1. #1
    Premium Member pajamasam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,696

    Second chance Brad

    Brad will be back as The Bachelor. Yes, really. Use this thread to discuss his return engagement (no pun intended).

    NO Spoilers please.

  2. #2
    The British one... VelvetBex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Warwickshire, UK
    Posts
    610

    Re: Second chance Brad

    I am looking forward to the women's faces when they see Brad


    I Imagine some will be relieved, others not so much.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

    Warning: Effects may not last.

  3. #3
    FORT Fanatic Pdilly1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    673

    Re: Second chance Brad

    I am looking forward to the show Hope there are some women to pick from this time.

  4. #4
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: Second chance Brad

    I didn't like Brad in his season, particularly, but his return could spark some changes in format. He may have requests to eliminate some things that didn't work for him and ask for some new senarios. I am probably being too optimistic here but one can hope. I did like that he chose no one. It was a genuine decision and made sense. AND it was different.

    A private concert date in an empty theater with them dancing alone in front of the "star" is such a turn off. Who could possibly think that is romantic? It is one of the most self concious and awkward dates on this show and they insist on doing it over and over and over.

  5. #5
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Among the flowers
    Posts
    1,403

    Re: Second chance Brad

    Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;4092737;
    ...........A private concert date in an empty theater with them dancing alone in front of the "star" is such a turn off. Who could possibly think that is romantic? It is one of the most self concious and awkward dates on this show and they insist on doing it over and over and over.

    Totally agree with you on that!!

  6. #6
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: Second chance Brad

    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex;4083730;
    I am looking forward to the women's faces when they see Brad


    I Imagine some will be relieved, others not so much.
    You don't think they already know? Things like this leak quickly.

  7. #7
    The British one... VelvetBex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Warwickshire, UK
    Posts
    610

    Re: Second chance Brad

    Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;4094201;
    You don't think they already know? Things like this leak quickly.
    They went off for filming before news broke, as Im on the spoilers board I wont leak anymore about bits and bobs here but the general feeling is a portion of the ladies at least didnt know due to leaving early for filming.

    If you think about it, having some ladies suprised makes good tv.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

    Warning: Effects may not last.

  8. #8
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: Second chance Brad

    OHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YES! I would love it if none of them knew. thank for the info.

  9. #9
    FORT Fogey Babbred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow...
    Posts
    2,787

    Re: Second chance Brad

    I'm not sure how I feel about this. Isn't he the one who kept going on about his deceased mother? I just remember vaguely thinking that I didn't understand why women found him so attractive. I only found him so-so.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

    Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

  10. #10
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Second chance Brad

    Quote Originally Posted by Babbred;4106271;
    I'm not sure how I feel about this. Isn't he the one who kept going on about his deceased mother? I just remember vaguely thinking that I didn't understand why women found him so attractive. I only found him so-so.
    I think you're talking about Chris Lambton from the last season of The Bachelorette. His mother is deceased, and they focused on that a good bit during The Bachelorette. Brad Womack is the guy who already had his own Bachelor season and now he is getting a second chance at it.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.