Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Second chance Brad

Re: Second chance Brad

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4131590;
    Watch the Hometown dates. That pretty well wrapped up the season.
    I can't seem to find any of the old episodes on the ABC site or thru google. Any hints?

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I don't get their thinking here. First of all, he wasn't that good-looking, exciting, or interesting in his season. Second, many viewers will NOT like that he is coming back. Do they think that this will actually help the Bachelor ratings?

I'm not watching.

FORT Fogey

The producers of this show did not set out to shoot themselves in the foot.
    I am sure they did some research before choosing Brad. I think millions will tune in just to see if he is, indeed, a changed person. The curiosity factor will propel this show into great ratings. Just my opinion.

Does anyone know where I can find Brad's original season online? Thanks!

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;4131537;
    I'm getting really frustrated by all the previews in which Brad has to keep repeating that he's a "changed man", he'll do things differently, etc. etc., implying that he shouldn't have chosen NObody when he was previously the Bachelor.

That doesn't make any sense to me... obviously he didn't pick anyone the first time because he didn't love anyone the first time. So I can't understand WHY he's apologizing for not falling in love. And promising that now he's "changed" so now he WILL fall in love...? It all sounds very stupid to me.

But anyway, I just wanted to put in my 2 cents that his not falling in love last time didn't mean he was defective, so he shouldn't have to "change". I think he's bending over too much for the producers. Blah.
    I never understood this either. He didn't do anything wrong in not falling in love. I can see how he might be apologizing for leading Jenni and DeAnna on and then breaking their hearts (although this is part of the show); but, not for not falling love.

Brad actually really impressed me with his unwillingness to choose someone that he did not really see a future with.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;4132552;
    Does anyone know where I can find Brad's original season online? Thanks!
    I don't know where you can find the entire season online, but there are some good videos on utube. I watched a couple yesterday.

FORT Fogey

Watch-the-bachelor-online dot com. I watched the whole season and all the other seasons are there also.

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;4132742;
    I never understood this either. He didn't do anything wrong in not falling in love. I can see how he might be apologizing for leading Jenni and DeAnna on and then breaking their hearts (although this is part of the show); but, not for not falling love.

Brad actually really impressed me with his unwillingness to choose someone that he did not really see a future with.
    Me too.

As much as this show drives me crazy, I love it and will probably keep watching as long as they keep it on the air. I do wish I still believed it was all real. It was much more fun back then.

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;4132805;
    Watch-the-bachelor-online dot com. I watched the whole season and all the other seasons are there also.
    Thanks so much 4health. The site surely does seem to have all the episodes but sadly they won't play for me. Must be my computer. Looks like I will be a Brad virgin when this season begins...maybe that's for the best.

Brad's season was my first time on FORT...wow...we had so many threads there was so much interest. I was not upset after the fact...I was shocked he did not choose either girl...but then I understood watching a few more seasons. He shouldn't pick just to make the show a show. I am looking forward to this season and hoping I enjoy it as much as I did his first season!!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast