Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Second chance Brad

Re: Second chance Brad

Whoops! I knew that.

Actually, I need some help. I don't remember him, so maybe his season was before I started watching. Something about him not picking a woman? He got all the way to the big finale and didn't pick either of them? Wow.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred;4106886;
    Whoops! I knew that.

Actually, I need some help. I don't remember him, so maybe his season was before I started watching. Something about him not picking a woman? He got all the way to the big finale and didn't pick either of them? Wow.
    Yup you're right!! He is the one who chose neither DeAnna nor Jenni at the finale. This time he says he is sure he'll find the woman of his dreams!! Let's hope it happens.

FORT Regular

I really like Lauren and Sarah L. Ashleigh S. is very pretty, and I think she'll go far.

I may be in the minority, but Brad chosing not to chose never bothered me. I sure didn't care for Deanna.
    I am actually looking forward to seeing him.

I can't say I'm looking forward to seeing Brad in another season since I didn't like him in his 1st one (even before he didn't pick anyone) however as usual I'm watching. I'm trying to stay unspoiled at least through the first few episodes so am staying off the spoiler board.

I'm getting really frustrated by all the previews in which Brad has to keep repeating that he's a "changed man", he'll do things differently, etc. etc., implying that he shouldn't have chosen NObody when he was previously the Bachelor.

That doesn't make any sense to me... obviously he didn't pick anyone the first time because he didn't love anyone the first time. So I can't understand WHY he's apologizing for not falling in love. And promising that now he's "changed" so now he WILL fall in love...? It all sounds very stupid to me.

Plus, Brad's kinda boring so I think this will be a really stupid season.

But anyway, I just wanted to put in my 2 cents that his not falling in love last time didn't mean he was defective, so he shouldn't have to "change". I think he's bending over too much for the producers. Blah.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;4129845;
    I may be in the minority, but Brad chosing not to chose never bothered me. I sure didn't care for Deanna.
    It didn't bother me either. It seemed more honest than picking someone he'd be broken up with immediately after the ATFR show. I wasn't a fan of how he treated Deanna at the ATFR when he wouldn't answer her questions. All he had to say was "I'm sorry, but I just didn't fall in love with you." I think we've all dated people who were exactly what we were looking for but, for some reason, we just didn't fall in love with them. It happens.

If he's brave enough to go on the show again knowing that he might be vilified in the press (and on blogs, message boards, etc.) even more than the last time, then more power to him. After all nastiness directed at him last time, I can't imagine he'd do this just for the money or the notoriety.

Whether he's actually changed or he just thinks he's changed remains to be seen.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

So, I was a member of Bachelor's Anonymous during Brad's first season. If I want a taste of what he's like which episode should I watch?

Watch the Hometown dates. That pretty well wrapped up the season.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;4129845;
    I am with you on this. It was genuine and a departure from the other option of faking it and breaking up when the show wraps.

I don't think Brad is the "hunkiest bachelor" either. He is one of the least attractive, to me. Given that, I am still looking forward to this season because it is offering something a little different and this show needs tweaking, desperately.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast