+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree231Likes

Thread: News About Past Bach Contestants

Re: News About Past Bach Contestants

It has been so long since Jake's season and she was let go early so that makes me think The Bachelor had nothing to do with her suicide. My heart does go out to those she left behind. Suicide is so painful.
    mimi and jucamer like this.
    Will you accept my Frankie & Lost in Space Debbie hair violin playing Mirror-ball dancing Indian giver rose from an always a bridesmaid egotistical Big Brother repeat loser who got beat by a pan-banging meatball ?

bamafan likes this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

She also had a filmed segment on GMA 3/1.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

I was in a coffee shop in my NYC Village neighborhood, when a beautiful woman came in with some man. I couldn't take my eyes off her, because she was so familiar looking to me, but I couldn't place the face. Finally, it came to me. It was Courtney Robertson, who won on Ben Flajnik's season. So pretty!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by janenotmary View Post
    I was in a coffee shop in my NYC Village neighborhood, when a beautiful woman came in with some man. I couldn't take my eyes off her, because she was so familiar looking to me, but I couldn't place the face. Finally, it came to me. It was Courtney Robertson, who won on Ben Flajnik's season. So pretty!
    She was also on "Say Yes to the Dress" recently, and it also took me a minute to place the face and voice. The only time I ever watched that show, and there she was.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    She was also on "Say Yes to the Dress" recently, and it also took me a minute to place the face and voice. The only time I ever watched that show, and there she was.
    AlwaysVeg, what was Courtney doing on "Say Yes to the Dress?" Was she there as a bride-to-be or just as a friend or member of the bride's wedding party?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    AlwaysVeg, what was Courtney doing on "Say Yes to the Dress?" Was she there as a bride-to-be or just as a friend or member of the bride's wedding party?
    I think it was her sister who was getting married, and Courtney was the maid of honor.
    jucamer, Eastcoastmom and lefty like this.

FORT Newbie

Re: 3/7 The Bachelor 20: Episode 10 **West Coast Spoilers**

I realize this doesn't pertain to Ben's season -- I tried to post this in the "News About Past Bach Contestants" section, but was unable to because the thread is closed; however, Jillian Harris just recently announced she is pregnant with her boyfriend of nearly 4 years Justin. You can read the details on her website at jillianharris.com/we-are-pregnant.

Moved. edit Arielflies
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-08-2016 at 02:25 AM.
    bamafan likes this.

Former 'Bachelor' contestant reportedly dies in fiery plane crash - LA Times

Erin Storm who was on the season of the Brit and the Twit died while piloting a light plane in the Los Angeles area.

Storm was among the slew of women who vied for British bachelor Matt Grant's affections on the ABC dating show in 2008. She was eliminated in the third week, and Grant ultimately gave his final rose to Shayne Lamas.

Storm's occupation was listed as "hot dog vendor" at the time, according to Us Weekly.
    On the news last night they interviewed friends holding a vigil and it was said that she was engaged to be married and had picked out her wedding dress the day before.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-23-2016 at 03:14 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

(Ashley) and JP are expecting their second child and it's a girl! I love this couple and they seem to be less famewhorish than many of them but really, they are partnered with the home pregnancy kit, Clear Blue? Have they no shame?
    Ashley Hebert Rosenbaum Pregnant with Second Child – a Girl! – Moms & Babies – Celebrity Babies and Kids - Moms & Babies - People.com

+ Reply to Thread