+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree244Likes

Thread: News About Past Bach Contestants

Re: News About Past Bach Contestants

Ali Fedotowsky announced on GMA that she is pregnant. Congratulations Ali and Kevin
    https://gma.yahoo.com/ali-fedotowsky...lebrities.html
    When you can’t control what’s happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to what’s happening. That’s where your power is.

American Idol Deluxe Arielflies's Avatar

Another side of "glitsy" Ali is emerging. Good for her.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Ali's fiancé, Kevin Manno, reminds me a little bit of the contestant Frank from Chicago, that Ali was so moony over. He removed himself when it was down to the final 3. I never did see what she saw in Frank over the swoon-worthy Roberto, but to each his own. Never liked her on Pavelka's season as I thought she was a 'mean girl' and her stint as the Bachelorette didn't change my opinion of her. Nevertheless, I wish her and her fiancé well and hope her pregnancy goes smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Chris Soules apparently has a new real estate job where his company wants him to leverage his celebrity to sell Iowa farmlands to the rich and famous.

How Donald Trump helped Chris Soules get a new job
    I find the bolded to be amusing. Is he really THAT famous? I mean, who knows who he is? Bachelor fans...anyone who doesn't watch the show doesn't know of him.

I guess it would be the same if it were some guy from Real Housewives or Basketball Wives or another reality show that I don't watch (and there are many) who I wouldn't know if I tripped over him.

Good for Chris, I think...but I wouldn't put any $$ on his "celebrity" making them that much dough. But WTH do I know?
    bamafan and jucamer like this.
    RIP Becky, 5/14/93 - 3/16/13 Sebastian (b.1996) 4/10/10 - 2/16/14 Spooky (b. 2003) 3/18/13 - 9/24/15

He IS, besties with Jimmy Kimmel.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Congratulations Jade and Tanner on your 1/24/16 wedding!!!! Bride looks beautiful in the pics, so happy for them!

St. Regis Resort Monarch Beach in Dana Point, CA on Sunday!!
    bamafan likes this.
    When you can’t control what’s happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to what’s happening. That’s where your power is.

She does look beautiful. That's nice that the Bachelor folks are going to broadcast the wedding. Does anyone know if they paid for it?
    Mike'sgirl likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    She does look beautiful. That's nice that the Bachelor folks are going to broadcast the wedding. Does anyone know if they paid for it?
    I'm assuming they did b/c why else would former Bachelor/ettes be in attendance?

The happy couple’s guest list included Bachelor host Chris Harrison, current Bachelor Ben Higgins, season 19 Bachelor Chris Soules, Ali Fedotowsky, Andrew Firestone, Ryan and Trista Sutter, Carly Waddell, Andi Dorfman, Nick Viall, Ivana Bozilovic, Bob Guiney and Jessica Canyon. The romantic celebration will air on ABC on Valentine’s Day.
    http://http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelor-in-paradise-couple-jade-roper-and-tanner-tolbert-are-married-w162391
    bamafan likes this.

The link doesn't work.
    I am one step away from being rich. All I need now is money

Photobabe likes this.

+ Reply to Thread