+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: 3/5 The Bachelor 22 Arie: FINALE **West Coast Spoilers**

Fangtasia - The Bar With Bite

Re: 3/5 The Bachelor Arie: FINALE **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    Totally agree with you there, FM and Arielflies.

What's the typical engagement breakup look like? A lot of sobbing, some throwing, some screaming, a few curse words? Along with a whole lot of going down memory lane, bringing up who did what, who has the supportive family, who has done the most to keep the relationship going, etc.? Notice they had nothing to say to one another? Because they barely know each other!

So she cried. Who hasn't had a broken heart? I'm not trying to be insensitive here but good grief, Arie was not a jerk to her like Luke was to that beautiful Sweden girl! He just had no words. He hated himself for hurting her, and it showed. And she hated that the life she was envisioning (being one half of a Bachelor Nation couple for life, riding and driving in fancy cars, traveling the race circuit, going on nice vacations, living in a well-furnished home with a dog and kids...) went *poof*; for her it didn't seem to be about Arie, it seemed to be about the life he was going to provide her.

She's going to be fine. She's ready to find love again, I'm sure a/k/a she'll be the next 'ette.
    Oh GOD, I hope not. She's pretty, but she's dull as toast.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Re: 3/5 The Bachelor 22 Arie: FINALE **West Coast Spoilers**

Hello everyone! This is my first post here

It took everything I had not to shut the TV off while watching Arie perched on the edge of the sofa while Becca (finally) broke down. It was disgusting that this scene lasted 30 minutes. So that got me thinking....was Arie being sadistic and looking for some kind of emotional "pay off"? By that, I mean was he expecting Becca to react with anger and blow up at him? Or perhaps he wanted her to grovel and beg for him to stay with her? At first, I thought all of this. Then I remembered that production was likely the ones wanting the so-called "pay off". Big ratings!! Social media angst and shock!!

Now it has been announced that Becca is the new Bachelorette, does anyone think the entire finale was staged? Could it be that Arie, Becca AND Lauren knew the outcome long before we did? If so, the proposal was fake, with all parties aware on how the finale would be playing out...including naming Becca as the new B' Ette.

For the right amount of money, I could see any of these three playing along with this scheme.

+ Reply to Thread