+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree140Likes

Thread: 2/5 The Bachelor 22 Arie: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/5 The Bachelor 22 Arie: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Ahhh, Paree! Le Moulin Rouge, Maxims. What were they served at Maxims?

Remember Dr. Travis season when they spent all of it in France? That was the first time up on the Eiffel Tower, this is the second. Only it rained throughout Travis' season, while we had balmy nights on the river barge. Wasn't that barge insane? I could travel the rivers of Europe on that boat.

I love that Krystal dug herself an ego hole and that Becca K compared her to the Trump era.

Good lines had by all.
    Cornholio likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Chris Harrison's blog is posted.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I thought the editing was really bad tonight. Lauren's date? Bad editing with all the crickets in the day-time part. Arie's convo with Kendall at dinner with Krystal? What was said? Here's what I think really happened with K and K: TPTB showed Arie an edited tape of each woman's behavior, and he chose based on that.

Thank you all for the commentary. Next week I'll be back from vacation and will be able to watch. This week and last I've relied on you folks. Thanks!
    I am one step away from being rich. All I need now is money

FORT Fogey

So glad Krystal is gone. I couldn't stand that voice and those supposedly sexy little moaning sounds she kept making. She reminded me of the women on so many Lifetime movies who are secretly crazy due to childhood trauma and try to kill the men they fall in love with because they don't want him with anyone else. She really needs therapy, assuming she wasn't just acting for dramatic effect.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    So glad Krystal is gone. I couldn't stand that voice and those supposedly sexy little moaning sounds she kept making. She reminded me of the women on so many Lifetime movies who are secretly crazy due to childhood trauma and try to kill the men they fall in love with because they don't want him with anyone else. She really needs therapy, assuming she wasn't just acting for dramatic effect.
    On the other hand, those white pants she wore were to die for.

When Taylor psychoanalyzed Corrine, I was not impressed, but Kendall really had Krystal's number.
    2016 Yearbook Title: As Playful, Faithful And Adorable As A Puppy Dog, But With Better Breath! ~ DWTS 20 Pool Winner ~ AGT 10 2nd Place ~ DWTS 22 3rd Place

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Me too. Bekah is born to be on stage, she is fearless..

The rest of the girls, watching, looked so unhappy.meow!
    Kind of reminded me of the group date in which Chris Soules took Britt to see that concert in Nashville (I think) and left the other women behind at the bar WITHOUT telling them they were going. They were mighty PO'd when they returned and you could cut the tension with a knife. LOL.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Krystal doesn't get the rose?? BOOM.
    Yeah, I wasn't expecting that. I definitely think that her trying to sink Kendall was not a wise move. However, I wonder why TPTB didn't show us what Arie and Kendall talked about when he asked to talk with her privately at the dinner. I thought for sure that meant she was going. I mean when they returned I think even Kendall wasn't sure if she was staying or going.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by savytabby16 View Post
    Kind of reminded me of the group date in which Chris Soules took Britt to see that concert in Nashville (I think) and left the other women behind at the bar WITHOUT telling them they were going. They were mighty PO'd when they returned and you could cut the tension with a knife. LOL.
    Oh yes, too funny! This time they knew the winner would get more time. Seriously though, she was on stage in some cheesy dance thing..not time alone
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread