+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree120Likes

Thread: 1/1 The Bachelor 22 Arie: Premiere **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 1/1 The Bachelor 22 Arie: Premiere **West Coast Spoilers**

Hopefully he will loosen up, but he is pretty boring and stilted if you ask me....he is cute though

American Idol Deluxe Arielflies's Avatar

Okay - I put up threads for those who received roses...21! Can you believe it?!?

Actually, I think I'm going to enjoy this season. Hopefully.

Chris Harrison's blog for the premiere is posted.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 01-02-2018 at 02:33 AM.
    alizarules likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post

Is that Bekah? Why are they hiding her age? Or is that someone else..too many women!
    The one with the short brown hair that came in on the cool car.
    Will you accept my Frankie & Lost in Space Debbie hair violin playing Mirror-ball dancing Indian giver rose from an always a bridesmaid egotistical Big Brother repeat loser who got beat by a pan-banging meatball ?

I enjoyed the show a lot! I just wish they hadn't blown through all the girls so fast because I don't have a good grasp on who is who yet and ABC won't allow me to watch it until after the next show airs.
    Eastcoastmom likes this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: As Playful, Faithful And Adorable As A Puppy Dog, But With Better Breath! ~ DWTS 20 Pool Winner ~ AGT 10 2nd Place ~ DWTS 22 3rd Place

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    The one with the short brown hair that came in on the cool car.
    In the previews, they mentioned her age, I think she's young( but not Corinne young) I liked her, then she was a bit snippy..seems she is featured in the upcoming episodes, so I'll see..

I like it when they send a few more home..
    At least via twitter Arie can laugh at himself, that's somehting Nick could never do..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    I enjoyed the show a lot! I just wish they hadn't blown through all the girls so fast because I don't have a good grasp on who is who yet and ABC won't allow me to watch it until after the next show airs.
    Yes. I had the same impression. Usually they show as all the limo intros in a fairly well ordered manner and this time they just seemed to race through half of them. The Aussie and NZ versions of the show do that all the time and I have always found it really annoying because if they do that with anyone you know they are just a MOT filler.

The whole show seemed really rushed to me tonight. A lot of frantic editing to make it seem as if the women were all really into him. Usually when they have to try that hard, it's the exact opposite of what they are trying to make me feel.

One other thing I noticed and I don't know if anyone else did. I liked Arie during Em's season and while he wasn't my pick for the lead this time, I didn't mind all that much. I thought I'd enjoy him and he would put on a fairly descent season. There was one moment....when the villain mom...I can't even remember her name right now...when she was greeting him or was leaving...and he gave her that up and down leer that guys do...I can't explain it...that look literally made me shiver. It turned me right off. I know other leads have turned around and followed women with their gazes, but there was just something about the way he did it that actually gave me the creeps. It was like a pervert oogleing a piece of meat. I was not expecting that since I actually liked him. I've never reacted to anyone like that to any lead...even creepy Jake the Fake...and it surprised me. I'm wondering if I'm overthinking it and maybe that is clouding my vision and why everything felt so flat last night.
    You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.

In the previews, they mentioned her age, I think she's young( but not Corinne young) I liked her, then she was a bit snippy..seems she is featured in the upcoming episodes, so I'll see..

I like it when they send a few more home..
    At least via twitter Arie can laugh at himself, that's somehting Nick could never do..
    Actually she is younger than Corrine. I think she I saw that she is 22.

I think she will be around till the F4. She was all over the show tonight and I spotted her in Paris at the Moulin Rouge so she goes overseas. There seems to be some drama with her and one of the other women and her crying with Arie. I think she will have a big storyline and Arie's reputation has him liking them young.
    Last edited by Midol; 01-02-2018 at 01:34 PM.
    You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Actually she is younger than Corrine. I think she I saw that she is 22.

I think she will be around till the F4. She was all over the show tonight and I spotted her in Paris at the Moulin Rouge so she goes overseas. There seems to be some drama with her and one of the other women and her crying with Arie. I think she will have a big storyline and Arie's reputation has him liking them young.
    Then he's more like Nick than I thought. I don't dee her as F4, but we'll see.
    -Andy Rooney-

Ever have a conversation with a very attractive woman and totally lose your mind and talk in half sentences.

“Excitement excites me, oh and pizza too” 🤦🏻*♂️ Kill. Me. Now.

Arie is tweeting..
    I know, right? I didn't watch Em's season, so had no expectations for Arie. I'm afraid it will be a season full of kissing with no meaningful conversations.

Quote Originally Posted by GolfGrrl View Post
    I know, right? I didn't watch Em's season, so had no expectations for Arie. I'm afraid it will be a season full of kissing with no meaningful conversations.
    I do hope not. As Midol mentioned, they travel to some lovely places...
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread