+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Fanny Mare
  • 1 Post By RealityRealmer

Thread: 12/11 Bachelor Arie Preview *Possible Spoilers*

12/11 Bachelor Arie Preview *Possible Spoilers*

The possible spoilers are a look ahead into his season..otherwise it is Arie's intro done ahead of the premiere.

The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 12/11 Bachelor Arie Preview *Possible Spoilers*

I got embarrassed listening to Chris Harrison describing the moves of the "Love Bandit" - yuck! He may have been (is?) a good kisser, but listening to that was gross. The follow-up with the top ten worst kisses was pretty spot on, with many cringe-worthy ones, like the nose picking girl. Haha. Including a scene of Rachel calling out the guy who asked to kiss her, then saying he was a boy, was unnecessary and kind of mean.

Arie looked good though, I'll give him that. His brother and sister in law with the matching outfits was hilarious! The girls seem to fit the typical roles cast on this show: those not here to make friends, the quirky ones, bold ones, etc.

I'm looking forward to it being back on my tv in a few weeks!!

Of those we've seen so far, I'm liking the photographer and nanny. Love the freckles on Beckah the nanny.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Paris, they are going to Paris!!! Looks like the Yucatan as well and somewhere with snow.

FORT Fogey

....and we’re back to boring Bachelorville. Is Arie really tall, or are those a bunch of very short women?

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

He's aging well, I just get a Nick feeling about him. This is the quickest way to get your name back in the news/headlines.
    I love how they made it sound like he went from Emily to just walking around and driving.He dated half of bachelor nation! Wth was he doing walking on all that sound, in a suit. LOL

Yeah. I'll watch, let's hope they are all there for the right reasons...
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I watched the preview and every time they showed him holding out the rose all bachelory I just burst out laughing! I just find him so slimey and gross lololololololololol it should be hilarious. And omg that blue suit he was wearing at the end was so heinous! I am going to laugh my way through the season (although probably will throw up a bit too Ewwwwwwwww)
    Miss_Griss likes this.

+ Reply to Thread