+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: New Bachelor is Arie

Re: New Bachelor is Arie

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    I just saw a promo for Arie's season: coming Janu-Arie 1st. He's "in the driver's seat" and I will say he does look pretty nice(and I was not a big fan of his looks). They introduce him as the one we can't believe Emily let go, and we hear her crying. I don't remember being shocked at that, but heck, it was a long time ago. Were we all surprised when she sent him home?? Anyway, we had girls saying he's hubby material, etc., etc. Typical stuff.
    Yeah. From what I've read, he's definitely husband material.
    navybelle likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

2016 Yearbook Title: As Playful, Faithful And Adorable As A Puppy Dog, But With Better Breath! ~ DWTS 20 Pool Winner ~ AGT 10 2nd Place ~ DWTS 22 3rd Place

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    Arie is a disappointing pick to me; I got the impression he was quite a player and that's why they didn't choose him earlier.

Now, hopefully, being older and out of the spotlight for awhile, he'll seem more ready to settle down.

He doesn't do much for me, looks-wise, like Peter does () but that's okay. I will still watch, of course.
    I might apprehensively tune in out of curiosity.
    "Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." ~ Harriet Beecher Stowe

He's so gross lololololololololol

In other words, of course I'll watch
    alizarules and SpringMaiden27 like this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer View Post
    He's so gross lololololololololol

In other words, of course I'll watch
    Its January, usually very cold here, so yes , I'll probably snark, I mean watch..can't be any worse than Nick..
    Cornholio likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

At the end of last season I thought, no more boys for me (they almost never work out). I thought I would just stick with the Bachelorette seasons, female leads seem to stay with their guy (for awhile at least). So, I wasn't planning to watch Arie.... because he is so attractive, and all the women will imagine themselves in "true love" with him; which will produce a lot of drama, angst, and nastiness from the women. (which I am sick of.)

But, having watched the most recent preview, I'm thinking "heck yeah, count me in"!
    Always a sucker for romance, even if it's just pretend.
    When you canít control whatís happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to whatís happening. Thatís where your power is.

I'm excited. Except I'm going on a cruise I think the 2nd week of the show so I'm hoping I'm having too much fun to be watching the show so if y'all see me on here, tell me to go do something else.
    Will you accept my Frankie & Lost in Space Debbie hair violin playing Mirror-ball dancing Indian giver rose from an always a bridesmaid egotistical Big Brother repeat loser who got beat by a pan-banging meatball ?

For me the most perfect match ever would have been Arie and Emily. She loved race car drivers and he was a race car driver. Also, Emily was the most BEAUTIFUL Bachlorette in history. So beautiful....I wonder if Arie is sad he didn't end up with Emily.
    Eliza9999 likes this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Ugh! Emily was such a phoney.

I think Arie had a lucky escape! Bring on the 22 year olds, and nobody like Corrine please!
    tapper01 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Anique_vanbeek View Post
    For me the most perfect match ever would have been Arie and Emily. She loved race car drivers and he was a race car driver. Also, Emily was the most BEAUTIFUL Bachlorette in history. So beautiful....I wonder if Arie is sad he didn't end up with Emily.
    I agree. I thought Emily was beautiful.
    SummerSue and Eliza9999 like this.
    "Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." ~ Harriet Beecher Stowe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast