+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 80
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: New Bachelor is Arie

  1. #41
    Bitten Critical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Fangtasia - The Bar With Bite
    Age
    49
    Posts
    21,890

    Re: New Bachelor is Arie

    ^^^ I've read a lot of those stories too. I'm not surprised at all. He always struck me as a player. Hanging around at sororities seems like picking low hanging fruit. There's something about men in their mid-thirties pursuing college age girls that strikes me as particularly pathetic. I guess we should start buckling up for a stomach-turned bachelor.

    Maybe Sean was the least likely to be sleazy (maybe), but I found him completely unattractive. I never saw why all the women were wild about him. Having just listened to RS's podcast with Desiree, apparently they weren't all wild about him I felt the same way about icky Ben Flajnik.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

    I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

  2. #42
    FORT Fogey jucamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,831

    Re: New Bachelor is Arie

    Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    ^^^ I've read a lot of those stories too. I'm not surprised at all. He always struck me as a player. Hanging around at sororities seems like picking low hanging fruit. There's something about men in their mid-thirties pursuing college age girls that strikes me as particularly pathetic. I guess we should start buckling up for a stomach-turned bachelor.

    Maybe Sean was the least likely to be sleazy (maybe), but I found him completely unattractive. I never saw why all the women were wild about him. Having just listened to RS's podcast with Desiree, apparently they weren't all wild about him I felt the same way about icky Ben Flajnik.
    Me too! Sean did nothing for me & Ben was just Ewww... After I got over the shock of Arie being the next Bachelor, I was intrigued. But now after all of these stories, IDK. I was hoping they'd find age appropriate women for him, but I guess he wouldn't have liked that

  3. #43
    Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    46,568

    Re: New Bachelor is Arie

    Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Me too! Sean did nothing for me & Ben was just Ewww... After I got over the shock of Arie being the next Bachelor, I was intrigued. But now after all of these stories, IDK. I was hoping they'd find age appropriate women for him, but I guess he wouldn't have liked that
    I didnt find Sean good looking, he was just a pleasant guy. Its quite different to have someone that isn't sleazy on the show, a little like Ben H, who wasn't my type, but was pleasant ..jmho

    Arie is on the show for facetime, just like vile Nick..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  4. #44
    Bitten Critical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Fangtasia - The Bar With Bite
    Age
    49
    Posts
    21,890

    Re: New Bachelor is Arie

    I don't think Arie cares about facetime either. He cares about hooking up. The end.
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

    I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

  5. #45
    FORT Fogey Miss_Griss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    4,895

    Re: New Bachelor is Arie

    I don't get it though. He's become an established businessman. His reputation counts. If he goes on TV and screws up, he stands to lose way more than some of these younger guys. I would think he's already losing business based on the current negative press. I wouldn't want to work with a sleazeball realtor.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

    But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

  6. #46
    FORT Fogey ryansmommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,744

    Re: New Bachelor is Arie

    I don't recall ever reading about Arie and sorority houses but have read quite a bit about sororities being visited by Jef Holm.

    Other than from that one comment from Jef Holm, where is a connection between Arie and sororities coming from?

  7. #47
    FORT Wanderer RealityRealmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    EARTH the Reality Show
    Posts
    2,982

    Re: New Bachelor is Arie

    I think Sean is totally attractive. Arie and ben f.- ewwww
    Eliza9999 likes this.

  8. #48
    Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    46,568

    Re: New Bachelor is Arie

    Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I don't think Arie cares about facetime either. He cares about hooking up. The end.
    He loves being called the kissing bandit( still) come on, he's 6 years older than when he was on Emily's season...oh well we have seen worse.( Nike Vile) I still think these guys love getting on TV.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  9. #49
    Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    46,568

    Re: New Bachelor is Arie

    Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer View Post
    I think Sean is totally attractive. Arie and ben f.- ewwww
    We all have a type. I had a girl crush on Rachel..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  10. #50
    FORT Wanderer RealityRealmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    EARTH the Reality Show
    Posts
    2,982

    Re: New Bachelor is Arie

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    We all have a type. I had a girl crush on Rachel..
    At first I thought you meant BB Rachel and I was going to have to pummel you lolololol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.