+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 102
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Bachelor 22 Arie: SPOILERS and SPECULATION ***SPOILERS***

  1. #41
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,056

    Re: Bachelor 22 Arie: SPOILERS and SPECULATION ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Oh really! Didn't it say from the start, he was in love with two women?
    Interesting, thankyou..
    He Mesnicked because he was in love with two women? (Aren't they all?) I know who he chose but don't remember who was F2 according to RS and have trouble finding anything on his site. Can anyone recall who is F2? I can't imagine how the F1 feels when she/he finds out it was such a tough decision. Most people would like to feel they stand out as "the one," especially at that point.

  2. #42
    Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    45,927

    Re: Bachelor 22 Arie: SPOILERS and SPECULATION ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    He Mesnicked because he was in love with two women? (Aren't they all?) I know who he chose but don't remember who was F2 according to RS and have trouble finding anything on his site. Can anyone recall who is F2? I can't imagine how the F1 feels when she/he finds out it was such a tough decision. Most people would like to feel they stand out as "the one," especially at that point.
    He chooses Becca( not 22 year old Becca) and Lauren B is in the F4 I believe)..its odd, because we have seen nothing of the one he chooses, unless this is a set up, but who knows. The one he chooses has a boyfriend , sounds very fishy to moi!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  3. #43
    FORT Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,433

    Re: Bachelor 22 Arie: SPOILERS and SPECULATION ***SPOILERS***

    I'd feel awful being the F2, too. I'd think any woman would want the guy to have been really sure of his choice.
    "Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." ~ Harriet Beecher Stowe

  4. #44
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,056

    Re: Bachelor 22 Arie: SPOILERS and SPECULATION ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    He chooses Becca( not 22 year old Becca) and Lauren B is in the F4 I believe)..its odd, because we have seen nothing of the one he chooses, unless this is a set up, but who knows. The one he chooses has a boyfriend , sounds very fishy to moi!
    I was looking for her last night but was not sure if I saw her in the remaining group. I guess they're doing the "hide the winner" strategy right now. Doesn't her boyfriend (or ex-boyfriend?) come forward at the end and ask her to marry him? What a producer setup that is! They have to give Chris Harrison a reason to say it's the Most. Dramatic. Conclusion. Ever. Another Mesnick alone would not be enough to convince anyone to keep watching. During the Bekah date, I fell asleep again. She seems older than her years, but they're all so boring, even Krystal. Arie is better than a sleeping pill for me.

  5. #45
    Bitten Critical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Fangtasia - The Bar With Bite
    Age
    49
    Posts
    21,641

    Re: Bachelor 22 Arie: SPOILERS and SPECULATION ***SPOILERS***

    Just a reminder that we don't allow links to RS and we don't allow articles to be posted without a link, so that means nothing copied and pasted from RS. As always, you're welcome to summarize and discuss

    While some people may feel sorry for Becca, and I do feel bad for any embarrassment she's dealing with, she's definitely better off. She dodged a bullet. I'll bet they'll be pressing her to be the next Bachelorette. She'd be perfect.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

    I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

  6. #46
    Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    45,927

    Re: Bachelor 22 Arie: SPOILERS and SPECULATION ***SPOILERS***

    I dont even know Becca, not at all..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  7. #47
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,056

    Re: Bachelor 22 Arie: SPOILERS and SPECULATION ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Just a reminder that we don't allow links to RS and we don't allow articles to be posted without a link, so that means nothing copied and pasted from RS. As always, you're welcome to summarize and discuss
    While some people may feel sorry for Becca, and I do feel bad for any embarrassment she's dealing with, she's definitely better off. She dodged a bullet. I'll bet they'll be pressing her to be the next Bachelorette. She'd be perfect.
    Are you referring to Bekah, the 22-year-old? I'm confused by too many women with the same name. Why would she be embarrassed ... was she F2?

  8. #48
    Frozen Wings Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Age
    71
    Posts
    28,015

    Re: Bachelor 22 Arie: SPOILERS and SPECULATION ***SPOILERS***

    Becca is NOT the 22 year old. Becca has beautiful cheekbones and had the first date (Cinderella make over).

    Taking off on a google search since you're saying RS isn't clear on F2.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  9. #49
    Frozen Wings Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Age
    71
    Posts
    28,015

    Re: Bachelor 22 Arie: SPOILERS and SPECULATION ***SPOILERS***

    https://www.inquisitr.com/4750805/the-bachelor-star-arie-luyendyk-jr-reportedly-ends-engagement-rekindles-romance-with-runner-up/

    This is what they took from RS blog:

    Arie ended his engagement to Becca and is dating his dumped runner-up, Lauren Burnham, a 25-year-old saleswoman from Dallas, Texas.
    (HA! a blonde! Didn't I say in the beginning that he would choose a blonde!?!)

    P.S. He mentions Lauren in this week's blog - the group date after party.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 01-23-2018 at 09:00 PM.
    Photobabe and AlwaysVeg like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  10. #50
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,056

    Re: Bachelor 22 Arie: SPOILERS and SPECULATION ***SPOILERS***

    Well, that was a short engagement. If he's now with his F2, he really did pull a Mesnick. What will the ATFR be like?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.