+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Bachelor 22 Arie: SPOILERS and SPECULATION ***SPOILERS***

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 22 Arie: SPOILERS and SPECULATION ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I'll watch the end, because like a previous bachelor, I think they do this show to jump up their careers, nothing else.
    I also need to see Krystal go home! I need Arie to own his choice( s)
    I don't care if they live happily ever after, this show imho, is on its last legs though..they have nowhere to go.
    Yes, I don't know at what point he kicks Krystal to the curb, but I do want to see that and hope he does it in no uncertain terms. After all that stuff she spewed about how he didn't get her permission to add the girls on the other team to the evening date, I don't want to see him soften the blow when he lets her go. She needs to take responsibility for her behavior and its consequences.

Given the fact that they had to go back umpteen seasons to find a Bachelor, the producers need to come up with a new plan if they want this show to continue. If a strong fan favorite doesn't emerge from the B'ette, they need to look for new blood, maybe even a grade B celebrity (or C or D, like on DWTS) to give this show some new interest. Or maybe it's time for a man of color. Or a handicapped veteran or athlete.

It looks like Beckah is axed at six or five as her Mom didn't know she was on the show, so probably no home visit.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    It looks like Beckah is axed at six or five as her Mom didn't know she was on the show, so probably no home visit.
    I didn't know it as supposed to be a secret, lots of them have said their friends put their name in.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Guess I was speculating as we don't know the relationship between Beckah and her Mother.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by nennie View Post
    Totally agree with the bolded. Anyway she got the entertainment part of it and Tye too. If I remember correctly she was scouted by a producer or someone that was connected to the show. Or that was the rumor.

If spoilers are correct about the ending of Arie's season then I think they will have to ramp it up a little so it doesn't look like Jason's.
    Melissa was scouted.

I'm confused by that whole missing persons thing, though. I think she was reported missing after shooting ended, wasn't she?
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Whenever it was reported, it sounds very immature on her part, to me.
    "Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." ~ Harriet Beecher Stowe

She was reported during filming but they couldn't get in touch with her until after she left.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy View Post
    As I recall, Mesnick and Melissa came to the mutual conclusion that it wasn't working for them and called it off privately, before the premiere, and filmed the ATFR break up shortly after that. (January 11 is stuck in my mind.) Regardless of what Melissa might have led the press/fans to believe, the ambush wasn't the breakup, but the filming of the formal breakup, later to be broadcast on air.
    Oh, I remember that horrible ending, but a little differently..... (I read some of the private emails between Melissa and Jason during the period following ATFR, and it was clear that producers helped him connect with Molly, after he confided he made a mistake.)
    Jason had stopped communication with Melissa rather quickly after their first secret date with his son Tye.... and, they only had that one meeting before the ATFR. As I recall, they met in the real world and Jason just knew Melissa wasn't the match for him. But, he did not tell her that, he just refused to talk to her during that hiatus time before ATFR. Melissa began to suspect something was going on or going to happen.
    [Actually, there was talk that he wanted it to be Molly all along, but was producer guided to pick Melissa. He was assured not to worry about, he would end up with Molly in the end. He was allowed to privately talk with Molly, and they began secretly talking to each other a lot. Which solidified Jason's desire to be with Molly, but they never saw each other until ATFR.]

Melissa did not officially find out it was "over", until the day of "After the Final Rose"; but she knew he was acting as if he had second thoughts. She was steaming mad as he told her he made a mistake on live TV. (In the emails: She felt he should have told her privately before doing it live. He said, producers wouldn't let him tell Melissa before the show.) On the show, Chris announced that Jason and Molly were officially going to "start dating".

I always thought that when Molly told Jason (after he had dumped her at the final rose ceremony) that he was making a mistake not choosing her, it did a number on him and he couldn't stop thinking that maybe he did make a mistake.

Anyway, I do see Arie and Lauren as a couple, in much the same way Jason and Molly were. If it is true that he picked Becca instead of Lauren; then I see a similar scenario playing out. I do see him falling for Lauren, on the show not Becca.
    Last edited by Mike'sgirl; 02-20-2018 at 11:44 PM.
    Eliza9999 likes this.
    When you canít control whatís happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to whatís happening. Thatís where your power is.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl View Post
    Oh, I remember that horrible ending, but a little differently..... (I read some of the private emails between Melissa and Jason during the period following ATFR, and it was clear that producers helped him connect with Molly, after he confided he made a mistake.)
    Jason had stopped communication with Melissa rather quickly after their first secret date with his son Tye.... and, they only had that one meeting before the ATFR. As I recall, they met in the real world and Jason just knew Melissa wasn't the match for him. But, he did not tell her that, he just refused to talk to her during that hiatus time before ATFR. Melissa began to suspect something was going on or going to happen.
    [Actually, there was talk that he wanted it to be Molly all along, but was producer guided to pick Melissa. He was assured not to worry about, he would end up with Molly in the end. He was allowed to privately talk with Molly, and they began secretly talking to each other a lot. Which solidified Jason's desire to be with Molly, but they never saw each other until ATFR.]

Melissa did not officially find out it was "over", until the day of "After the Final Rose"; but she knew he was acting as if he had second thoughts. She was steaming mad as he told her he made a mistake on live TV. (In the emails: She felt he should have told her privately before doing it live. He said, producers wouldn't let him tell Melissa before the show.) On the show, Chris announced that Jason and Molly were officially going to "start dating".

I always thought that when Molly told Jason (after he had dumped her at the final rose ceremony) that he was making a mistake not choosing her, it did a number on him and he couldn't stop thinking that maybe he did make a mistake.

Anyway, I do see Arie and Lauren as a couple, in much the same way Jason and Molly were. If it is true that he picked Becca instead of Lauren; then I see a similar scenario playing out. I do see him falling for Lauren, on the show not Becca.
    Its like an episode of Unreal....those producers use a lot of manipulation, and they really don't care who gets hurt..as long as its good TV.
    Mike'sgirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread