+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: New Bachelor is Arie

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: New Bachelor is Arie

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer View Post
    At first I thought you meant BB Rachel and I was going to have to pummel you lolololol
    OMG no!! no, never!!! LOL
    RealityRealmer likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy View Post
    I don't recall ever reading about Arie and sorority houses but have read quite a bit about sororities being visited by Jef Holm.

Other than from that one comment from Jef Holm, where is a connection between Arie and sororities coming from?
    There's a woman out on Twitter (I think; it might have been Instagram) who posted about how all of her friends in Phoenix who are in sororities have talked about Jef and Arie coming to their sorority houses and hitting on young college girls. Reality Steve copied it to his Twitter account, so you can find it there and read it. I don't know who the original poster is.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Thanks. I looked. Couldn't find it, but that's ok. I'll take your word for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy View Post
    Thanks. I looked. Couldn't find it, but that's ok. I'll take your word for it.
    I'll send you a link in a PM.
    ryansmommy likes this.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I read everything. Thank you.

Thing is, there has never been a perfect Bachelor or a perfect Bachelorette. As horrible a person Arie might have been after Emily's season --- and maybe even before --- Jef Holm's behavior has consistently been far worse (not to mention he's always been a big fat liar to boot). And I say this after admittedly and stupidly being Team Jef until the Emily's finale, and after which I was for no one.

Arie could be in it only for the possible entertainment industry possibilities, the fame and/or gay as the day is long, I don't care. IMO, after watching numbnuts as Bachelor the past few season, I welcome the kissing bandit that no one expects to settled down for he'll, at least, give us a decent show.
    Miss_Griss likes this.

Fair enough. As long as I can convince myself that none of them are really in it for love, and if they happen to actually fall for each other, it's a marvelous accident, maybe I can just watch for fun without worrying too much about actual feelings getting hurt.
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Fair enough. As long as I can convince myself that none of them are really in it for love, and if they happen to actually fall for each other, it's a marvelous accident, maybe I can just watch for fun without worrying too much about actual feelings getting hurt.
    I mostly watch for the snark, they are all grown ups they have seen the show.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I definitely do not watch for romance (LOLOLOL) I watch to laugh at them, and how dysfunctional their relationship skills are. ESPECIALLY once they make it to Paradise. Occasionally there ends up being someone sweet and cute, but mostly they are nuts. So with that in mind, I am sure Arie will be very entertaining and I will enjoy laughing at him. He's still gross though lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456