+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819
Like Tree277Likes

Thread: 3/13 The Bachelor 21 Nick Viall: FINALE and AFTERSHOW **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/13 The Bachelor 21 Nick Viall: FINALE and AFTERSHOW **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jeanne View Post
    Some of them...a few...go onto bigger and better things. Ali has a shopping blog and has appeared on several shows about fashion. Catherine G has a card line and she is also a modavitional speaker on abstence before marriage.

Then of course Raven is going to BIP which should be interesting.

Then there are the fabulous weddings for the couples with lots of fan support. I think one might be coming up for Ben and his girl.

Bachelor Nation...lots of fun.
    I forgot...JIllian Harris has her own show. She's a decorator.

https://www.popsugar.com/home/Pictur...eover-43048238
    Photobabe and Baby's Breath like this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: 3/13 The Bachelor 21 Nick Viall: FINALE and AFTERSHOW **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jeanne View Post
    I forgot...JIllian Harris has her own show. She's a decorator.

https://www.popsugar.com/home/Pictur...eover-43048238
    She's done very well. She left bachelor nation behind, best move she made...
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fanatic

Lauren had a page in People magazine a couple months ago hawking various products. For example, there were some expensive slippers and the caption read something like --These are the slippers Ben loves, so warm and cozy. Ugh. Lol. I would love to know how much they got paid for that.

As for the finale, Nick sure didn't look all that happy. Seems like he picked someone just so that the show wouldn't end with him not finding love -- again. When Chris first asked him if he was happy, he looked away from him, shook his head from side to side (which would usually mean no) but said Yes. This early in the relationship, they shouldn't be having "knockdown drag out" fights. This is supposed to be the honeymoon period where you're madly in love and everything is great. Usually, things get worse after the initial period ends, not better. Since Vanessa also doesn't seem blissfully happy, it seems unlikely she'll want to leave her job and family in Montreal. Who knows though -- many couples who seemed blissfully happy at ATFR broke up within the next six months or so. Maybe they will be the opposite.
    alizarules and Eliza9999 like this.

FORT Newbie

I just finished watching all of Monday's shows. I didn't get that same vibe from Nick and Vanessa; I thought it seemed like they just don't know each other very well. Which is understandable. All relationships are a gamble so who knows! Maybe they will make it work. I think Raven is adorable. But not right for Nick. I find it hard to believe Vanessa went on this show and never watched it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Arielflies likes this.

I didn't get that vibe either. I think they are in love. Vanessa is very honest and direct and this can be off putting to some. I think this couple spoke the truth about their relationship. Long distant relationships can be wonderful but can also be very hard especially under these circumstances. Chris seemed to be pushing the negatives a bit I thought...

I don't think this relationship will last (although I hope it does) but I think they genuinely will try. They did agree that they are a team. Who knows - good luck to them!

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I didnt think CH had to push the negatives really. It was a little obvious they have butted heads and imho will continue to do so. They weren't OTT lovey dovey which is fine, but there seemed to be something going on with them, that to me felt very awkward. I hope she does keep him off the market. I've seen enough of him to last a lifetime!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Newbie

Personally, I really don't see what such beautiful women see in Nick anyway lol. I don't find him attractive AT ALL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FORT Regular

Just saw the "after" show...When Nick came out to greet Vanessa, did you watch the kiss? The further he leaned forward, the more she leaned back...I thought that looked odd...Did she really want to kiss him?

+ Reply to Thread