+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Rachel - Bachelor 21

Rachel - Bachelor 21

Hometown: Dallas, TX

Height: 5'4"

Tattoos?: Yes! Right rib cage – Reciprocity, left waist – bible verse

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? Michelle Obama. She's everything!

What is you greatest achievement to date? Graduating law school and passing the bar (first time).

Do you have a serious fear of any kind of animal? I hate things that fly (e.g. birds, grasshoppers).

Do you have a fear of aging, and are you doing anything to prevent it? No. My mom is 60 and looks amazing.

What's your biggest regret you've had to date? Focusing too much on my career.

What's the most embarrassing thing you listen to? It's not embarrassing to me, but others would say 90s country music and Justin Bieber.

What are you most afraid of? That I've missed out on my chance at finding love.

Who is your favorite artist and why? Jean-Michel Basquiat. He was so mysterious and died so young. There is so much we don't know about him and could have received from him in the art world.

Rachel | The Bachelor
    Last edited by Arielflies; 01-11-2017 at 11:54 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: Rachel - Bachelor 21

She's so pretty( and smart ). Prettiest girl on the show imho
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

She's my favorite too!

Love her, she is gorgeous and intelligent.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Love her, she is gorgeous and intelligent.
    I don't see any chemistry between her and Nick.Perhaps once baggy knickers gets off of Nick, we can see more of Rachel?
    karna68, Miss_Griss and Cornholio like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Introducing you to the new bachelorette. I will watch I like her. Hoping it's not a spoiler it was on people and jimmy kümmel they made the announcement last night.

I'm disappointed. Not that she's getting the gig, but how it was done.

Now I question her whole "journey." Did she and Nick ever have a connection or did the producers ask them to play it up so they could put her in this position? Sigh. I did feel her New Orleans story was too much of a coincidence. No doubt they went there more for her than for Nick.

So this is how we get our first African American Bachelorette? They didn't even wait to see if she was the fan favorite? They even spoiled the show to do this? I'm pretty sure there are TONS of lovely African American girls out there who could have gotten the gig solely on their own, including Rachel. No need to do it this way.
    Eliza9999 likes this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: As Playful, Faithful And Adorable As A Puppy Dog, But With Better Breath! ~ DWTS 20 Pool Winner ~ AGT 10 2nd Place ~ DWTS 22 3rd Place

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    I'm disappointed. Not that she's getting the gig, but how it was done.

Now I question her whole "journey." Did she and Nick ever have a connection or did the producers ask them to play it up so they could put her in this position? Sigh. I did feel her New Orleans story was too much of a coincidence. No doubt they went there more for her than for Nick.

So this is how we get our first African American Bachelorette? They didn't even wait to see if she was the fan favorite? They even spoiled the show to do this? I'm pretty sure there are TONS of lovely African American girls out there who could have gotten the gig solely on their own, including Rachel. No need to do it this way.
    I agree. Her motives are suspect now.

I read the news on another forum yesterday but kept mum last night. It wasn't even in a spoiler thread.
    I tried to stay up to watch her appearance on Jimmy Kimmel but sleep got the best of me.

I just don't understand why they made the announcement now.

Nevertheless I will watch. I think she is lovely and hope they will have some quality men for her.

I'm happy about it, I like her. I just wonder if we'll got mostly black bachelors, NOT that that's a bad thing or a mix.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    I'm happy about it, I like her. I just wonder if we'll got mostly black bachelors, NOT that that's a bad thing or a mix.
    Maybe they wanted viewers to really get to know her? I don't understand the reasoning for telling now, but I'm really looking forward to her season, especially after the Corinne show this season.Ugh! I'm just glad they didnt choose her for the next bacherlotte!!
    karna68 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast