+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Corinne - Bachelor 21

Corinne - Bachelor 21

Height: 5'1"

Hometown: Miami, FL

Tattoos: Yes, but hidden and are being lasered off, so they are already faded.

If you could be any animal, which would you be and why? I would be a cheetah. They're strong and fierce.

What's your most embarrassing moment? Too many to count!

What do you do for a living? I own an online business. It's very important to me, but the cool thing is it's online, so I can run it from anywhere.

I hate it when my date... Is in love with themselves.

What's your guilty pleasure TV show? Frasier

Describe your idea of the ultimate date: Just us, the ultimate dining experience in an amazing place.

What U.S. city is the most romantic to you and why? Chicago. It has a lot of fun activities you would want to share with someone special.

If you could be a fictional character, who would you be and why? Snow White I want to find my Prince Charming.

Corinne | The Bachelor
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: Corinne - Bachelor 21

I hate it when my date... Is in love with themselves.
    I guess she doesn't like the competition?

If you could be a fictional character, who would you be and why? Snow White – I want to find my Prince Charming.
    Oh honey, you are no Snow White!
    dagwood, bamafan and AWfielder like this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Its her fathers business, she doesn't own it. Delusions of grandeur, even though she still needs a nanny.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

This one has a lot of growing up to do before she can call herself an adult. Still needs her nanny at 24? The real world has one hell of a smack on the head waiting for her.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

No, just no.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

Wow. What is happening in Bachelor Nation? Is it possible 21 seasons in (I take it that includes PARADISE) that the whole enterprise is feeling familiar? I know it's holding steady in the ratings and killing THE CELEBRITY APPRENTICE in a walk. Just reading your take on overexposed 4 times at bat Nick and that this year's villianess only has 4 comments in this thread surprises me. I only have Ben and JoJo under my belt (plus season one of UNREAL) so I can see the wheels turning. But how many times can we hear houseguests refer to throwing each other under the bus and still tune in all summer to see who got backdoored this week? These shows are hits. I'm fascinated to know why. She's so produced and to use your phrase, has a great villian edit, but there's something still undeniably entertaining about Corinne's performance art. Does Raquel bring Corinne peeled cucumber every morning she makes multi-millions running Daddy's flooring company? Where did that monologue come from comparing herself to an ear of corn? When is the last time you described choreography as planned dancing? Surely some producer set ups like the reveal of Nick's sexual history with Liz at Jade and Tanner's wedding are non starters and require a hasty mid episode exit but Corinne has earned all her naps as much as Abe Lincoln or Michael Jordan....she's the bouncy house at every party and has single handedly kept this season from being a total yawn. How many of these girls never even get to talk before they head for the limo roseless? I'm glad it's here and it sure takes the sting out of Monday but I'm curious to know if the FORT are looking for something season 21 isn't providing. I feel Corinne's run may come to an end in the next week or two but what am I tuning in for if not to watch ABC put that snoring sound effect underneath her naps?
    Cootie, bamafan, Cornholio and 2 others like this.

I have to agree that she is extremely entertaining. ^^^
    SummerSue and Tmull2013 like this.

The Bachelor Craigslist Ad Corinne responded to:

Spoiled brat princess. No filter. Boozy. Easy to hate, made for TV.
    dagwood, AWfielder and Eliza9999 like this.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I'm just sick of her. Sick of the special treatment, sick of the constant WINEing...no, for me she's not entertainment. I really do mute her, because if she's on a group date, she's able to spoil it.
    karna68 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

It.would serve her better if she referred to her nanny as her "assistant". I have heard stories (as others I'm sure), of celeb assistants who literally wipe their boss' butt, etc. Worse than making lemon salad and making a bed.

NOT that I'm a Corinne fan....
    karna68 likes this.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast