+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Average Adam in Bahamas with Samantha 4/19/04

FORT Newbie

Average Adam in Bahamas with Samantha 4/19/04

My husband and I were just in The Bahamas, at the Atlantis resort on Paradise Island. We saw Adam and Samantha walking around several times.

They were together, but not touching, or looking like they were into each other. They mostly looked like they were hoping someone would recognize them.

I only watched one show of Average Joe, so I am not really familiar with either person. I reviewed some of the threads on Adam and Samantha before posting this. She has had too much sun, and looks older than she is. He just seemed overly confident...I think he was expecting a little more out of his 15 minutes of fame!

Wow! Thanks for this information! Did you mean Samantha looked like she had too much sun lately, or from years gone by? I kind of thought she looked older than he from what I could make out on the TV--from sun damage, on her forehead, around her lips, and on her speckly freckly chest! Post more about what you saw! Did you mean they looked as though they were expecting people to run up to them and gush about them being Average Joe Adam and Samantha? That's funny! Thanks again!

SingleGal

Info from an extremely reliable source indicates that Adam and Samantha had a great time together that week as further evidenced by photos available at www.wireimage.com. Type "adam mesh" in on the search line.

I don't know about you but I wouldn't be making out for the cameras. Would seem a little awkward for me with these 30 flashes going off.

FORT Newbie
    Single Gal,

Everything you said is correct. They looked like they were hoping to be recognized. The resort is pretty large with several pools. It was early afternoon, and they walked by us several times, really not appearing to look at anything. She was wearing a white shirt and a short black skirt - it looks like the outfit she had on the night before in the pictures on the website in Zeus' post. Maybe they had just gotten off the plane?

She looked older than she did on tv. Too much sun over her lifetime.

After seeing them in person, and looking at the pictures on wireimage, I am not sold on their relationship. It looks strained and fake.

+ Reply to Thread