+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Adam Returns Recap 04/05 – Adam Follows His Pants

Thanks Miss Filangi...I am sure this was an easy recap to write, you could have just cut and pasted the ending from Average Joe 1 and 2!

Once again you have done a great job Miss F!! Your re-caps are so much fun to read. I must say I enjoyed it much more than the actually episode!!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    Adam Returns Recap 04/05 – Adam Follows His Pants

And when you think of a tall, dark stranger approaching, who else do you think of but David Daskell from Average Joe 2? If that tall, dark stranger looked exactly like Carrot Top.

This Isn’t So Normal, Sybill

Obviously, you don’t want the dog to go around naked.

She may smell bad, but who cares when she has a kick ass pantsuit, right?

Who was the first to be eliminated on Average Joe: Hawaii? Kathy Griffin

After breakfast, the two go horseback riding before they engage in a lively game of kissing archery. (Don’t ask).

Amy gets the final date with Adam in a locale that can only be described as ‘some place with a great view’.

Ending Really Freakin’ Short Relationships

If he had a relationship with Stephanie, then I’m downright having an affair with the guy down the hall that I say hi to each morning when we meet at the mailboxes.

Or loser, depending on how much you like Adam.

Samantha admits that the best case scenario would be to win and get the chance to hang out with Adam and spend his money, go doggie shopping as much as she’d like.

Actually, Adam could have brought home Courtney Love and his mother would still have preferred her to Samantha.
    Great recaps all "season" Miss F! Another subtely sarcastic piece of goodness. Hilarious!

I'm wowed with your speed in posting this, you rock!! You da woman!

My favorite parts: the references to Bob Guiney all the time.

Other favorite parts: the freakin' recap titles! This was the best title! Also liked your undisguised disdain for the way the show is produced. Sooo hilarious!!

Fantastic again, Miss F!
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Such a piece of crap to work with, but you still turned out a great recap that was better than the show! Thank you Miss F. You Rock!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Maz
    oh Adam, Adam, Adam. :rolleyes

Melana, Larissa and Adam - thank you for curing me of my ridiculous obsession with dating shows.
    I feel the same way, Maz. Thanks to the completely predictable endings from 3 out of 3 "average" dating shows, I now have several hours of my life back, in the future.

Thanks, Miss F, for the recap. I stopped taping these shows long ago and rely on your words of wisdom to revisit stuff I missed, like Adam's speech about how much smarter he is/was than Melanna and Larissa.

You keep thinkin' that, Adam, you keep thinkin' that.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

FORT Fogey
    If only the actual show could be as interesting as the recap...

Once again, a man has proven that he thinks and therefore chooses with his . . . (brain is not the word I'd use). Maybe this is why the women's choices work out so much better than the men in all these dating shows (with the exception of the "Average" shows). A psychologist in a mag article said women choose with their hearts, men choose with another part of their anatomy.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by aname
    Once again, a man has proven that he thinks and therefore chooses with his . . . (brain is not the word I'd use). Maybe this is why the women's choices work out so much better than the men in all these dating shows (with the exception of the "Average" shows). A psychologist in a mag article said women choose with their hearts, men choose with another part of their anatomy.
    That is interesting. From what part of the show did you get the impression that Adam actually have feelings for Rachel? So by choosing Rachel, he would have "followed his heart", lol.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Miss F..it took me forever to read the re-cap...the show bothered me that much...IN AJ one we saw Adam as a goofy good catch that the obvious moron Melania couldn't see...in AJ 3 we see a party boy for whom college hasn't ended...

Only is the re-caps do we see the real people and the humor in watching the show and dishing about the hoops they have to jump through for less than 30 seconds of fame...

thank you for being reality tv asprin ...for this show did give me one huge headache

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Thank goodness I only watched half of the show. Miss F made sure i didn't waste two hours of my life.

And when you think of a tall, dark stranger approaching, who else do you think of but David Daskell from Average Joe 2?
    Uh no, glad I missed this little gem.

Thanks for taking one for the team Miss F. Great recap!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast