+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are They Still Together?

Are They Still Together?

I have heard reports that they have split up. But I did hear that they were on the phone on "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" together. This could be one of the things they have to do together like the Blob and Estella situation.

I doubt they are still together, and if they are, I doubt it will last long. Adam says they both have to grow, and I doubt that Sam will be willing to 'grow'.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Between the two... Adam definitely needs to "grow", he's an imbecile.

Sam is just fine. Hopefully they aren't together cause she can get better.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Adam was on Ellen DeGeneres yesterday morning (Monday). He wouldn't tell her who the winner was, but did say they're still together. "It's been 3 weeks since the show ended and we talk on the phone every day."
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

They are still together and it sounds like they are moving in together.

Adam wanted a nice pretty piece of A$$ that's all. Sorry but that's how I see it. Adam is to much of a geek to get a beautiful girl on his own. And all the millions in the world won't help this guy.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    They are still together and it sounds like they are moving in together.
    He is a dunce...if he was looking for a place to throw his money away - I would have been happy to give him my address
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Has anyone seen Adam and his beloved on the rounds of talkshows after the show? I thought he would appear on the Today show, but haven't seen 'em.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Adam says they both have to grow, and I doubt that Sam will be willing to 'grow'.
    The only part of Adam that he needed to "grow" was below the Southern Hemisphere of his belt.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

:nono IMO, Adam did the same thing that Melana did to him. He went with the 'hot chick' and kicked the average nice girl off. Goes to show you that despite what people say about how important personality is, most folks will go for the good looks every time.
    RuskyBiz

FORT Newbie

Does no one else think this is strange?

Adam seems to have virtually disappeared since the finale. Where's the talk show interviews? I am SO curious about whether or not they are truly still together. I feel like I've watched a bad movie that was cut off before the ending. I want to hear that they're already having problems, darnit! I want to hear him squirm when the inevitable comparisons of Adam and Blob come up. I want to hear how he feels about SO many people, including his family, think that he made a tremendous mistake. I want to hear how his family took it when they heard that he actually chose the gold digger. I want to hear that people are laughing at him on the streets.

Okay, now that that's off my chest, I'm going back into lurkdom... I really need to get a life!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast