+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are They Still Together?

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    I saw People magazine in my doctors office. It looks like they are happy...but who knows? Jason and Melana did a huggy-kissy article for People too. Samantha is all smiles and Adam has his goofy facial expression number 3 (I think...maybe Miss F can tell us which expression is the goofy smile one ).

I was surprised at my reaction to the picture....I thought "sheesh, I really don't like those two people at all" -- which of course is totally unreasonable. I have no reason not to like them...but that was my first reaction. Weird.
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

When I saw the magazine I had no interest in reading about them. It is not just that I preferred Rachel over Samantha. I think that the Adam that was portrayed in AJ Adam Returns (which is probably closer to his real personality than AJ1) wasn't all that likable. It makes no difference to me if they stay together, break up or whatever. Of course they are going to play it's all smiles for the article. I hope they enjoyed their 15 minutes of fame. I think it is over and back to the reality of everyday life for them. This is when they will find how compatible they really are. I hope they don't do another AJ with someone that has already been on a show such as Rachel or Brian. There is no way I could stand to watch a repeat of this show.
    Animals are such agreeable friends--they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.
    George Eliot

trouble, trouble, trouble thepunkin's Avatar
    In the People article, Adam says he hopes to be a correspondant for the Olympics. Give me a break. Why do all these reality show folks think they will move on to television and movie stardom? The only future acting job Adam could get would be a cameo in Revenge of the Nerds Part 8 or an appearance on America's Funniest Home Videos for his golf cart prance, dance, spaz out!!!

They are still together--and happy.

See the following link: www.wireimage.com Type in Samantha Trenk or Adam Mesh on the search line below the login entry on the left of the screen. No category entry is required. {No login or password is required except to download the images.}
    Last edited by zeus; 04-23-2004 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Add additional instructions for executing the link

FORT Newbie
    Are Trista and Ryan still married? My fave reality couple ever. I couldn't find a thread for them, when I searched so many sites come up, it's difficult to find! Sorry. Also, has anyone seen any new pics of them? I haven't since 2004 I think.

Edit: I just realized this is in a totally wrong place, but could someone please guide me to Trista and Ryan one.

Quote Originally Posted by Emilia View Post
    Are Trista and Ryan still married? My fave reality couple ever. I couldn't find a thread for them, when I searched so many sites come up, it's difficult to find! Sorry. Also, has anyone seen any new pics of them? I haven't since 2004 I think.

Edit: I just realized this is in a totally wrong place, but could someone please guide me to Trista and Ryan one.
    Emilia... yes, they're still together. We last saw Trista in Dancing With the Stars this past summer on ABC... and Ryan was in the audience each night.

You're kind of close to the right place for any Trista and Ryan thread. When you're looking at the main forum list... scroll down to the bottom to the list of Off the Air forums. Right above this section of shows that we no longer cover is one for The Bachelor/Bachelorette. I can't always find the most appropriate thread as T/R will probably be in archives, but if you post a thread one of the mods should be able to find/merge it.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123