+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are They Still Together?

Is Adam chasing Rachel now ?

Ive read posts that Adam and Sam have split. No surprise. Now, I will bet anything Adam has tried (or will try) to call and re-aquaint with Rachel. Guys can be stupid sometimes and realize it later and try to backpedal and correct it. Should she take the call ?

FORT Regular
    Do people really think that after all the TV time Adam has logged and it now being well known how successful he is financially that he has to chase women?

Adam won't call Rachel...she needs to get a job and move on.
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

I would love to hear what Mom and Dad had to say after the Final!!!

I'm glad not having to be there for the first family dinner with A/S and Mom and Dad!

K

I am just curious, has anybody seen the couple doing any interviews or on any of the talk shows since the finale? I would love an update...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannigan73
    Do people really think that after all the TV time Adam has logged and it now being well known how successful he is financially that he has to chase women?
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

They are still together...i think

A friend of mine saw Sam coming out of Adam's building yesterday morning ...Sun morning...i think that would make them together. I hope it works out between them.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    They are still together.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey
    Well I wish them the best of luck. I got mad at melana, mad at larissa, and mad at adam but now I realise its not their faults. We've all wished we could fall in love with the so called nice person but sometimes it just doesnt happen like that. Physical attraction is apart of any relationship and without that, you might as well be dating your brother or sister. I think he was attracted to Rachel but it wasnt a strong attraction and there was no passion there. He had that with Sam and thats apart of falling in love. I dont think he just went for "looks" because they were both attractive women. It wasnt anything like the average joes when the hunks obviously stood out above the joes. I thought Sam and Rachel were pretty even but one was just more glam. It wouldnt have been fair to Rachel for him to pick her just because his parents liked her and because of all the good qualities she had if he felt stronger for someone else. She is too good to be back up to anyone. Its his loss anyways. Both girls can really do much better than adam. Im not saying hes a bad guy in any way but he was blown up way too much to be this nice guy just the way bachelor bob was. I didnt think he deserved to be put on a pedestal just like I dont think Adam does. Just cause they arent the typical pretty boys doesnt make them great guys or automatically the nicest person. I thought Jason was really nice actually. I thought Adam had more personality but The producers showed us what they chose to show us of each person's personality.

Well if they are still together, I am happy for them. It would be great if it was actually possible for a real relationship to come out of one of these shows (other than Trista and Ryan).
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast