+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Is Adam's Mother to blame for his choice?

I think that we all love to love the underdog. The one who seems so sweet. the one we don't want to see get hurt. In reality we need passion in relationships and looks do matter. If you aren't attracted to someone (no matter how sweet and nice they are) the relationship will fail. Adam had a passionate spark for Sam that he didn't have with Rachel. We shouldn't get mad at him for falling for the one he was the most attracted to and had the best time with. We should be happy that two people found each other and want to bring joy into each others lives whether it be short or long term.
    Do i love you because you're beautiful? Or are you beautiful because I love you?

Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse
    \I just hope Adam realizes Samantha ALWAYS comes first, Chloe second and Adam last.
    I completely agree! She seemed really selfish to me. I say, good luck!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE

I think Easter is going to be a very strange holiday when Adam brings Sam home.
    Something tells me that Easter is not a big holiday in the Mesh household, but it did give me this great image.
    Samantha appears with dog in Easter costume, ready to put on Easter Egg Hunt for younger Mesh relatives, then take family to Sunday matinee showing of "The Passion" so that Adam's family will like her a little better.

Quote Originally Posted by boskeroo
    Something tells me that Easter is not a big holiday in the Mesh household, but it did give me this great image.
    Samantha appears with dog in Easter costume, ready to put on Easter Egg Hunt for younger Mesh relatives, then take family to Sunday matinee showing of "The Passion" so that Adam's family will like her a little better.
    Opps!!! By bad, forgot that he was Jewish. But we could all just wish once in a while.

I'm the only one like me. Alien_Kat's Avatar
    I think what Adam's choice came down to was who was gonna drop thier pants faster. Samantha or Rachel?
    So in that case, I think he chose wisely.
    GO LEAFS GO!

Quote Originally Posted by Alien_Kat
    I think what Adam's choice came down to was who was gonna drop thier pants faster. Samantha or Rachel?

Hmmm...I'm not so sure. Those wholesome types can be tigers behind closed doors
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    Those wholesome types can be tigers behind closed doors
    Oooops! My secret is out.....
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by socalqt
    I think that we all love to love the underdog. The one who seems so sweet. the one we don't want to see get hurt. In reality we need passion in relationships and looks do matter. If you aren't attracted to someone (no matter how sweet and nice they are) the relationship will fail. Adam had a passionate spark for Sam that he didn't have with Rachel. We shouldn't get mad at him for falling for the one he was the most attracted to and had the best time with. We should be happy that two people found each other and want to bring joy into each others lives whether it be short or long term.
    I wouldn't have a problem with him picking Sam if he was honest about it. He wasn't. He was playing tonsil hockey with Rachel right before he eliminated her...after he knew that he was going to pick Sam. When he made out with Rachel at that table and in the museum (at that Rocky scene..I'm not sure where they were) what was he doing? "Gee, Rachel, I know I am going to humiliate you in front of the entire NBC audience...but let me make it worse on you by making out with you and cuddling up with you in my arms all night at a hotel" Adam had enough integrity to respect the Stephanie/Samantha friendship and not suck face with Steph. He had the integrity to send the bikini clad gals home to be "fair" to the original girls. But where was his sense of fairness and morals when he pulled that last stunt with Rachel? Yeah, I know...this is just a TV show, it's reality TV...but for some reason I expected more of Adam. He had been through the humiliation of getting on the bus. He knew he was going to put Rachel through that...why did he have to make it worse for her?
    Last edited by KaiCee; 04-07-2004 at 12:37 AM.
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    I wouldn't have a problem with him picking Sam if he was honest about it. He wasn't. He was playing tonsil hockey with Rachel right before he eliminated her...after he knew that he was going to pick Sam.

I agree completely. It is great that Adam found what he was looking for in Sam, but why did he have to lead Rachel on. His question for her at their dinner together about her passion for him was pointless. Was he just wanting her to help build his ego. She let him know how she felt and obviously had passionate feelings towards him. Maybe he was trying to tell her he didn't feel passion for her, but he wimped out. Her answer to that stupid question was perfect. It would be hard to be intimate (for some of us) with cameras catching our every move. I am disappointed in Adam because I thought he was more respectful of others feelings then that, but apparently not. I thought Adam acted like a baby when they were horseback riding. He didn't care if Rachel wanted to stop he wanted off the horse right then. He came across as much more selfish than I had expected. From what they showed of Samantha she came across as selfish as well, so I guess they are the perfect match.

Quote Originally Posted by Alien_Kat
    Well...Rachel prolly would drop her pants like she dropped her job, ya know
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast