+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 41424344454647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: 4/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    If Adam picks Rachel, it will be the first AJ where the nice person wins over the perceived "sexy" one. So maybe that's the twist. 'Bout time, if so.

the whole set up of the show was silly. rachel was way sexier than sam. everything is not black and white. this was not a choice between a wholesome plain girl and a sexy bombshell.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Ewww..Rachel is not sexy.

The way she wore that dress was absolutely horrendous!! You don't get tanlines just to show off an ugly cleavage! Ug.ly.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Ewww..Rachel is not sexy.

The way she wore that dress was absolutely horrendous!! You don't get tanlines just to show off an ugly cleavage! Ug.ly.

i suppose that really isn't the type of argument one can win, is it?

FORT Newbie
    I was shocked that he picked Sam. But after sleeping on it, i was SOOOO happy for Rachel, she was the real winner on this show. I have made the same mistakes as ADAM in my past, I am still looking for the "Rachel" to come along in my life. I want to apologize for hurting the "rachels" in my past that i was too ignorant or blind to see.

Well, I've just read a recap of the episode, which acknowledged the Passover-timed finale, so that was great.

Adam didn't want a wife--simple as that. He wants a hot affair with Samantha and to eventually dump her and her dog. How old is Adam? 30? Isn't Samantha 22? He's clearly not interested in a marriage, or even a long-term relationship, to pick a mate like that. He HATED the dog--and it sounded like Sam's relationship with her dog is really, really odd. I have a friend like that, who lives for dressing up her dog. Treats her dog like a child--no, worse that that--like a stage mom or something. Why would he voluntarily join that weird relationship? Answer: he's only joining for a little while.

Shame on NBC for picking Adam to do the show. He didn't want to find a wife/long-term partner. Unless the person really is looking for a spouse, the choices they make end up being weird and completely unsatisfying for the audience.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Wow really?

Best part of the show was seeing David Daskell get beat up. Of course it kind of sucked having to even see him again.

That Adam, what a shmekel .
    Best part of the show for me was the "what the hell was that" moment when Adam had a spaz fit as the golf cart sank....funniest moment on reality tv ever. And I've watched a lot of reality tv.

Thanks to chompie who sent me a link to a video clip I can laugh at it over and over and over again.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Why are there soooo many pitiful votes for Rachel? Did everyone want Adam to pick Rachel because they felt sorry for her?
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    We know that Samantha isn't Jewish because one of the producers said at one time that the finale was between a Jewish girl and a non-Jewish girl.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

FORT Newbie

summing it all up

There must be a shortage of raspy-voiced bar skanks in NYC, which is what made Skamantha such a treasure. And to hear her criticize other girls for being "trailer trash"... takes one to know one! Maybe it's her trashy '80's-era heavy-metal-groupie makeup job that screams "I slept with Van Halen". Or maybe it's her bad legs with no shape to them whatseoever and her busting out of a clingy short skirt and clothes that are one size too small. Or maybe it's her outdated Barbie-pink fashion sense and her fluffy clothes-wearing poodle. Or maybe the fact that not one intelligent word came out of her mouth the entire show. The words "No Class" just sum it all up. No-Class Adam meets his perfect match. Good luck and good riddance to both of them! Adam is getting exactly the girl that he deserves... getting what's coming to him, so to speak. Just wait 'til she sees the last show and what he really thinks about that sweater-wearing poodle!

Quote Originally Posted by joewhoo
    There must be a shortage of raspy-voiced bar skanks in NYC, which is what made Skamantha such a treasure. And to hear her criticize other girls for being "trailer trash"... takes one to know one! Maybe it's her trashy '80's-era heavy-metal-groupie makeup job that screams "I slept with Van Halen". Or maybe it's her bad legs with no shape to them whatseoever and her busting out of a clingy short skirt and clothes that are one size too small. Or maybe it's her outdated Barbie-pink fashion sense and her fluffy clothes-wearing poodle. Or maybe the fact that not one intelligent word came out of her mouth the entire show. The words "No Class" just sum it all up. No-Class Adam meets his perfect match. Good luck and good riddance to both of them! Adam is getting exactly the girl that he deserves... getting what's coming to him, so to speak. Just wait 'til she sees the last show and what he really thinks about that sweater-wearing poodle!

So how did you really feel about that?

Seriously, it is a tv show. It's okay for people to be different. Sorry to see you so upset. Do you know Rachel? It seems this pushed lots of buttons for you.

+ Reply to Thread