+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: 4/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

I'm disappointed in Adam's choice , I hope he is truly happy.
    I agree I don't see his relationship with Samantha lasting very long.

I hope that Rachel moves on and finds the man of her dreams.

until the next reality show.....I'll watch I always get sucked in by the dreamer in me that true love will prevail........

As soon as I saw that pic of Samantha with her tacky pink lace top (1st page of her thread) I was unimpressed, but decided to reserve judgement. Obviously, I shouldn't have bothered. I don't like her & came close to despising her when she was toting around that ridiculous dog. And WTF was everyone talking about her "high fashion" sense? That's high fashion? A woman who dresses her dog? And I'm sure this has been mentioned, but someone please, please tell this woman NOT to appear on camera without makeup EVER again.

Whew, I had to get that off my (non-freckled) chest. Adam's mother was from hell but she knew what she was talking about. Rachel is a really nice girl, and IMO is very pretty. AND perfect for Adam. Ah well, Adam did say he wasn't looking for a wife. Maybe Rachel will still be around when he is, if he's lucky and she's desperate.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

<--Adam: "What do you want/need/desire Sam?"
    <---Samantha: "A designer Nursery with a full-time Nurse."
    <---Adam: "Why, my love????????"
    <---Samantha: "I'm pregnant."

FORT Newbie

Was I the only one?

Rachel was the one. I think that Adam picked Samantha because she was a nice looking piece of a**. I do not think Samantha acted like she was there to be with and meet Adam. I think she was looking for some fame.

But first I think he should of kept Amy. She truely was there for the right reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    What I hated about Adam was that at the beginning of the show he said that he wanted what his friends had...marriage...kids. All of that would have been possible with Rachel. Instead, he thought with the wrong head and chose a brief stint of fun.

Well...as he says "you only live once".

I think what it comes down to is this: He does want a wife and kids and the whole deal, but he doesn't want it with Rachel. He won't get it with Samantha either, but at least he'll have fun for awhile until he meets someone who he wants to marry. Think about it- how many of us would be able to find a suitable mate if 19 guys/gals were put in front of us? I probably wouldn't. I don't like Samantha, but I am glad he did choose her so Rachel won't be led on. He wasn't passionate about her- like Larissa wasn't with Brian.

FORT Newbie

If you're going to pick Style over Substance...

...at Least Choose Someone With Some Style !!!

I thought they both lacked sophistication in their style choices. Seemed tacky. I mean, if you're gonna dress your dog, you should at least MATCH.

SingleGal

Quote Originally Posted by joewhoo
    ...at Least Choose Someone With Some Style !!!

I couldn't read the whole 25 pages of posts, but did anyone make the point that the finale was on the first night of Passover? How weird? All the Jews out there were busy at their family seders to see if Adam picked the Jew or the Gentile!

I missed the show and failed to tape it. I guess I'll try to figure out why David Daskal was on it. I did see Adam and all the girls on the Today Show yesterday--he said he's very happy. Hmmm.

Do you think that his mom is really p.o'd?

Another question--from last night's show, do we know for sure that Samantha is not Jewish? (I think she looks like she's had a nose job in her picture at the website.)

+ Reply to Thread