+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: 4/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

Quote Originally Posted by girllostname
    I'm all about seeing into peoples true motivations. LOL.
    Adam said the same thing, I wish he was half as smart as you, then I would have been able to just go to bed!

FORT Newbie
    Charmed
    he's definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed that's for sure. Every AJ out there that saw the show is wodering how someone can be so successful, and yet still not have the maturity to see beyond the slut!

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminal One
    I dunno, I guess I'd be considered a "hunk." And I personally would have went with Rachel. Maybe she wasn't as flashy as Sam on the outside, but she seems financially stable, successful and can cook! It's not like she's fugly either, she has a damn nice body. She seems like one of those girls that is a total freak in the bedroom too!

The nice girls are always better in the bedroom! You haven't learned that yet?

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kirara
    d'oh, weight stack, curse my poor spelling and not broken in keyboard. If weight stack is an unknown thing to the west coasties, I'll find the original post
    Okay, I have two more pages to get through...you probably posted it, if you did...sorry for my belated request. What/who/where/when is a weight stack??
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

FORT Newbie
    Adam proved that he is a true "average joe". Just a typical guy after the booty! So disappointing. I was so hoping he would prove me wrong. What a sap I am!

Its under post 417 I think, on page 21. If you can't find it,let me know

Thanks for the weight stack story! That made my night! It was another reality debacle till I read that! And which poster said some men pick personality over looks? I want your names and addresses and phone numbers right now!

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kirara
    Enjoy
    Thanks!! That's darned good advice!!
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by sneekypete
    On behalf of all the AJ's out there, I denounce Adam's decision.
    Speak for yourself. I happen to agree with Adam. If I were in his shoes, I also would have chosen Samantha. She is prettier and more glamorous. She may be high maintenance, but with his wealth and income, he can afford it.

The parents' preference for Rachel is not important unless I were living in their basement, such as Jason the waiter. Sam's high maintenance is not a big deal unless I had average or below-average income.

Adam and Sam seems like a perfect match: he has a knack for making money and she has a knack for spending it.
    "The greatest myth in the world is that beauty equals goodness." Leo Tolstoy

All I can say is Adam America is very disappointed in your behavior....You should be ashamed of yourself!!

+ Reply to Thread