+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344454647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: 4/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

Sneekypete I totally agree, and after dating two guys based ontheir appearance and little on their character, I realized it sucked, and my current boyfriend of two years was someone I chose based entirely on his personality. He's the biggest sweetie and smartie, and the only time the fact that I am 5 inches taller comes into play is when I have to breakout the dres shoes (give me sandals any day). And my boyfriend agrees with you, he would have picked Rachel, but I think for him, the thing that scared him totally off of Sam was all of her doggie clothes.

FORT Newbie
    Kirara

Amen, it's like she was TRYING to get kicked off!

Quote Originally Posted by obsessed
    My feeling after wasting all of those Mondays watching this to see this result?

One word.........

BARF

I'm sure his family is feeling the same way.LOl

I dunno, I guess I'd be considered a "hunk." And I personally would have went with Rachel. Maybe she wasn't as flashy as Sam on the outside, but she seems financially stable, successful and can cook! It's not like she's fugly either, she has a damn nice body. She seems like one of those girls that is a total freak in the bedroom too!

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaG
    I just want to remind you guys to keep ALL of your conversation in here, please. I've deleted a couple of threads because we don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't yet seen the show. Thanks.
    Thanks Amanda! I successfully stayed out of the threads (and this one) until it was over here in the West Coast. So, I was lucky enough to build myself up, really get into liking Rachel and then ..boom...Adam decides to think with his other brain!! I hate when that happens!

Okay, I am a dog owner. I love my dog (but don't buy wardrobes for her). I would hope that any man that became interested in a long term relationship with me would not be planning on getting an really big dog to chomp on my little one. Samantha was so darned materialistic...."gee, not only do I have to have a really great wardrobe...but my dog does too" I thought Adam was smarter than that. I am so disappointed.

But if he had picked Rachel -- she would always be wondering what he was doing when the day trading job ran into the night time. I hate this show...I hate this show...I hate this show....oh, and when is the next AJ being aired??...I can't wait to watch it. I am such a sucker. NBC loves viewers like me.
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

I have a theory......I think the two friends had a wager on the show to see who could get the guy. What do you think? MMMMMMMM......I maybe on to something?

I feel sorry for Adam's family...it really sucks to receive bad news on a holiday! I think that Adam has now shown his family that he really does not care how they feel about who he brings home. Passover will never be the same in the Mesh home...oy vey!

Quote Originally Posted by girllostname
    I have a theory......I think the two friends had a wager on the show to see who could get the guy. What do you think? MMMMMMMM......I maybe on to something?

Ooooh...conspiracy theroy, I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by charmedimsure
    Ooooh...conspiracy theroy, I like it!

I'm all about seeing into peoples true motivations. LOL.

KaiCee, I always say "I hate this show" after I watch the Bachelor, yet there I am on Wednesday night, on the couch watching it again. What is it they say "Stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results!" Applies to me!

+ Reply to Thread