+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 53 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

d'oh, weight stack, curse my poor spelling and not broken in keyboard. If weight stack is an unknown thing to the west coasties, I'll find the original post

FORT Newbie

Adam Makes The Wrong Choice!

WHAT WAS HE THINKING? HE HAS BEEN TALKING ALL ALONG ABOUT "DOING THIS FOR THE RIGHT REASON." SAM IS NOT THE RIGHT REASON! SHE IS FAKE AND A BARBIE GONE WRONG! SHE IS JUST GOING TO TAKE ALL HIS MONEY AND SHOP FOR HER AND HER STUPID USELESS DOG! :phhht HE WILL SOON FIND OUT THE TRUTH!
    HIS PARENTS WERE RIGHT AND HE SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO THEM!
    RACHEL IS SINCERE AND A TRULY GENUINE GIRL! SHE IS PERFECT FOR ANY MAN. HE SHOULD HAVE CHOSE RACHEL, SHE IS THE COMPLETE PACKAGE!
    ADAM WILL REMAIN SINGLE FOREVER!
    Last edited by Tropics80; 04-06-2004 at 02:27 AM.

Thanks girllostname. Men! *slaps self on forehead*

That's one tough lesson to learn, even for a grown-up like me. Ugh, I swear, I really, really never want to watch another reality dating show in my lifetime ever. How shallow are these people? Does being on TV make them that way, or is it the superficial people who apply to go on these shows.

Adam's mom is going to ring his neck when she finds out his decision. AS SHE SHOULD!!!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by kirara
    girllostname, I think you should give your poor daughter her allowance, she'll have to live in the reality of shallow men, who prefer the weight stcks to the the women of quality and character, which will be punishment enough

She laughed and couldn't believe that I was right. I'll take your opinion into consideration. LOL. I'm sure she'll sweet talk her way into getting it back. I'll tell her that your on her side. OK.

Anyone know when & which talk shows Adam & Sam (eeww) are scheduled to appear on?
    Regis, today show, late night, etc..?

Quote Originally Posted by kirara
    d'oh, weight stack, curse my poor spelling and not broken in keyboard. If weight stack is an unknown thing to the west coasties, I'll find the original post

Yes, you need to find that so they can all read it. It's tooooooooo funny.

FORT Newbie
    On behalf of all the AJ's out there, I denounce Adam's decision. He's a damn fool for passing up Rachel or Christine! He's thinking from his pants, that's all there is too it.

Quote Originally Posted by foolio
    I learned how to get a job, grow up and start supporting a family. I'm not unhappy but those dangerous little monsters, the "what-couldda-beens" come around now and again to haunt me.
    I think those little monsters come back to haunt us all.

I do think that Adam will have regrets at some point with his decision. As someone said he and Sam didn't really have much to talk about. When the lust wears off if there is no communication the relationship will not last. I think in reality Adam was not ready for the commitment he thought he was. I found Rachel to be more attractive than Samantha physically aside from the fact that she was a more genuine person. Samantha seems the type that will dump Adam for someone better looking with more money.

Then the little monsters may come back to haunt Adam.
    Last edited by Betelgeuse; 04-06-2004 at 02:22 AM.

[QUOTE=kirara]
    with him picking sam he knows its not a lifetime commitment and gives him an out.
    Mulvajo, I think you're absolutly right, there was an expectation of a ring and kids with Rachel. With Sam he could be a single man (as in not married) living the high life, esp. now with his new self image. Perhaps the best way to describe Sam is this, weight stack. I shall explain, and this is my boyfriend's saying. Several years ago, a bunch of guys were in the gym lifting weights. One guy (guys all late teens) bet his friend he could put his male member/lower brain/insert your own euphenism on the top weight not lifted, and pull it out before the lifted weights fell back down. Well, he didn't make it, and sufice to say he was left with, umm, injuries and issues peeing. The family sued and won, but the lesson of the store is, boys, don't stick your member into things that will smash it off, this applies to weight machines and also to women. Some women just seem to have 'weight stack' tattooed on their forehead, don't stick it in, bad things (debt, unwanted kids, guilt, etc) will ensue.
    Enjoy

I sensed a lot of awkward and uncomfortable moments between Adam and Sam. She made it clear herself that if you are having a good time why talk? Um, excuse me Sam you do not expect to spend every waking moment with Adam in bed, do you? Oh, thats right, you have your dog to talk to! You just need Adam to feed and clothe her!

+ Reply to Thread