+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 53 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

Reflecting back on myself..
    (Luna hands Adam some reality glasses that she picked up at Barney's ;-)
    Hmm... I guess I should have given Adam a choice between between "Realty glasses" and "Reality TV glasses".. he-he..
    Last edited by LunaNegra; 04-06-2004 at 01:59 AM.

Geez, Adam picked the wrong lady. He picked with his penis and not his heart, contrary to his whole philosophy.

And Rachel is very attractive. You see her in her nightgown at the end!?!?! Hubba hubba. And she can cook! I don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by girllostname
    I'm happy he picked Sam!! You know why? My nine year old daughter got a wonderful lesson tonight as to how piggish MEN are!
    She kept on saying that he is going to pick Rachael because she is so smart, good with children, beautiful and his parents love her. I looked at her and said, "I would bet you your months allowance that he picks the money hungry, slut (I said it G rated.LOL) who probably only got into college because her daddy was connected." Sure enough I don't have to pay this months allowance.
    My daughter is a beautiful girl who I've tried to teach that beauty isn't everything and that you need to be intelligent, nurturing and loyal. I told her that Rachael was to good for Adam and that in the end he'll learn after he's paying alimony for two kids who are with the nanny because they never see the slut(once again G rated) mother who is off spending his money on dogs cloths! I explained that she is typical of so many "girls" who want a man with money and know how to melt them in her hand. She is like a black widow spider who after she get's what she wants she kills him!
    For all you men out in web land I have a question for you.......When well you learn?!!
    Just thought I would share this with the west coasters.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Lavender, I pointed out early on this week that the "setup" was made to make Adam look bad either way. I don't think the true criticism may be that he chose the wrong girl, I think it's that he's not the type of guy most people assumed he was. Likely Sam IS what he was looking for, but the real "nice guy" perhaps would have focused more on Rachel in the first place. So he picked the right person for him... but he may be a bit of a cretin for being the type of guy who NEEDED arm candy.
    I think you nailed it on the head.

Yes, he picked the one he liked better as he should, but why was he so attracted to the high-maintenance, more shallow, more manipulative girl in the first place? Because he was no smarter than Melana or Larissa. In fact, their choices made more sense to me (like picking like, esp. since the difference in looks was so dramatic for them). I also give Adam's parents credit, as I think their reaction was strong simply because Sam was such an obviously poor choice for a marriage partner (even prior to meeting Rachel).

It was made worse by the fact that he lamented how he was the average joe who got dumped when the pretty boy came along. I don't think Adam is nearly as bad as Bob Guiney, but it shows you can't take seriously how AJ's complain that they can't get the girls. If given the chance, most will similarly choose sex appeal over common sense.

What a fool...he will definately be regretting his choice soon. At the end of the show he said he did not want to be compared to Malena and the AJ2 girl yet that is exactly who he is like. Is it impossible to be attracted to the "perfect person" for you? I don't think so.

After the whole ridiculous diva dog date I am disgusted that he would choose this girl!

Dog-gone fool!

I'm sure he's watching it at home saying, "holy sh--, I didn't see her like that." You know he has to be kicking himself.

Quote Originally Posted by girllostname
    Just thought I would share this with the west coasters.
    Thanks for that girllostname! How sad for our daughters!

girllostname, I think you should give your poor daughter her allowance, she'll have to live in the reality of shallow men, who prefer the weight stcks to the the women of quality and character, which will be punishment enough

I generally liked the episode until the end. I thought the girls kicking David Daskals butt was hilarious. But I was really hoping he would pick Rachel, and not Sam.

Adam's final "speeches" to both girls, was pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by charmedimsure
    Thanks for that girllostname! How sad for our daughters!

Unfortunately the truth hurts and the sooner you learn it the better off you'll be. One day I hope that we learn to look inside for happiness and not how sexy someone is.

+ Reply to Thread