+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 53 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

FORT Newbie
    I learned how to get a job, grow up and start supporting a family. I'm not unhappy but those dangerous little monsters, the "what-couldda-beens" come around now and again to haunt me.

Sunnyone said:
    I don't blame him for picking Sam, and I really think he is just confused.
    Something else, that popped in my head reading that, is how Adam kept going on and on about how "astute" he was, wise, able to see things as they are.. so much better than Larissa or Melaina, etc?

Did he NOT come across as VERY blind?

(Luna hands Adam some reality glasses that she picked up at Barney's ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by foolio
    I learned how to get a job, grow up and start supporting a family. I'm not unhappy but those dangerous little monsters, the "what-couldda-beens" come around now and again to haunt me.

Sorry Foolio, I misread I thought you said not happy. It's late!! The eyes are going quick. LOL

Did he NOT come across as VERY blind?

Not very smart!

FORT Newbie
    taking my eyes back to work. Is it really this late already?!? D_mn that daylight spending...saving...whatever it is this time. Enjoy the rest of the reality tv season.

What...the...HELL?

I'm sorry, I'm watching from the West Coast, so I've avoided this thread like the plague, but now that I know who he picked, I feel like this Adam guy is a frickin' moron!!! I haven't seen him ditch Rachel yet, but if he breaks that poor girls heart, I swear I'll smack him.

WHAT A MORON! Why didn't he listen to his FAMILY?!!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Weight stack or no, perhaps he saw sam as his one chance at getting the girl all his friends would be envious about. Like quite a few people have pointed out, he's not someone that the Sam's of the world would pay attention to at a bar. Let him get his hurrah's in while he can. He won't have any peace now from his family who will always from now on consider his choices suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by foolio
    taking my eyes back to work. Is it really this late already?!? D_mn that daylight spending...saving...whatever it is this time. Enjoy the rest of the reality tv season.

Bye foolio.

This is bullcrap. If the "nice guy" is going to pick the shallow broad over the nice, normal girl, I'm never going to watch a dating show ever again.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    What...the...HELL?

I'm sorry, I'm watching from the West Coast, so I've avoided this thread like the plague, but now that I know who he picked, I feel like this Adam guy is a frickin' moron!!! I haven't seen him ditch Rachel yet, but if he breaks that poor girls heart, I swear I'll smack him.

WHAT A MORON! Why didn't he listen to his FAMILY?!!

He listened to his little head!!

+ Reply to Thread