+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

i agree that rachel deserves better, she came across as a very classy lady. she also seems to have a good head on her shoulders and knows what she wants in life . just hope she is able to find it.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by mstiams
    He did Rachel a huge favor....she deserves better.
    lol, I have seen this line after each AJ finale.

Rachel deserves someone who she love and love her the same way. Adam deserves the same thing.

My question is...What do men find attractive in a "girl" (anyone who dresses a dog can't be called a women) like Sam? All I see is maybe an STD.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by LavenderAC
    lol, I have seen this line after each AJ finale.

Rachel deserves someone who she love and love her the same way. Adam deserves the same thing.

well duh!

FORT Fan
    [QUOTE=kirara]
    with him picking sam he knows its not a lifetime commitment and gives him an out.
    Perhaps the best way to describe sam is this, weight stack. I shall explain, and this is my boyfriend's saying. Several years ago, a bunch of guys were in the gym lifting weights. One guy (guys all late teens) bet his friend he could put his male member/lower brain/insert your own euphenism on the top weight not lifted, and pull it out before the lifted weights fell back down. Well, he didn't make it, and sufice to say he was left with, umm, injuries and issues peeing. The family sued and won, but the lesson of the store is, boys, don't stick your member into things that will smash it off, this applies to weight machines and also to women. Some women just seem to have 'weight stack' tattooed on their forehead, don't stick it in, bad things (debt, unwanted kids, guilt, etc) will ensue.

Kirara--that is hysterical! Sad...in many ways....
    To the rest of you analyzing Adam as wannabe cool guy..you hit the nail on the head. Rachel didn't fit with the image he had of himself as wild and crazy guy. He needs a mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by interestedparty
    Adam seems to be a really likeable, honest, unaffected guy with a good sense of humor. His awkwardnes is part of the attraction. He and Samantha seemed very natural together. They laughed easily. He and Rachel didn't seem unnatural, but they didn't seem to have joyous fun either. No matter how great people can be separately, they need to have something special between them that makes them tick.
    Perception is an interesting thing. To me, it seemed like Adam and Samantha had little to talk about. There was this honking HILARIOUS moment in their date tonight with a HUGE silence. Then Samantha jumped on him and his mind went all fuzzy and it was water under the bridge. And remember the bit with the doggie. Sam missed about 1000 "I'm bored" signals from Adam, but then FINALLY redeemed herself in about 5 minutes in the hot tub. Because like most guys Adam will endure the horrible to get to the sex part.

Adam and Rachel had a LOT to talk about, but the problem was that Rachel didn't/couldn't tune into the fact that Adam might not really LIKE talking as much as smootching. You could see that she never failed to capture his attention at first, and he never seemed THAT uncomfortable or bored... but it was actually TOO easy. Too static. Likely they'd never argue. Likely, she'd always TRY to keep him interested, but he'd never give clear enough "shut up" signals to her. Likely she'd never "jump" on him when his eyes started glazing over--as guys eyes often do with even the BEST of women.

Then again... that silence with Sam really is interesting. Thus we get back to the "bang-in-Tahiti" theory. She'll be a lot of fun, unless her doggie comes along... that is if she gets along to the sex part fairly quickly, and keeps her side pieces--the theoretical even richer older guy and the hot young water delivery guy--well hidden from Adam.

ok all its after 1am here so off to bed have a great night.

LavenderAC...

Adam and Sam never had any deep conversations. As someone up thread posted her quote to the effect "she doesn't see the point" in them. He looked appalled at the dog because he did not relate to that mindset at all. (As most sane people would do)
    She doesn't like or play sports as he does. He and Rachel had many connections, and I don't think she would have been in the final 2 if he DIDN'T feel anything for her.

That was my slant on it at least :-)

Remember.. it was ADAM who was doing all the talking, both on AJ1 and this show about how HE wanted something serious, real, marriage, family so important to him, etc. I think people are surprised because he did not seem to stay with his intentions on that front. If he wants to be a playboy, so be it. Nothing wrong with that, but DONT front around with the "I am in this to find the Real Deal" card if you are not. If he had, then most people would have respected his decison more.

Again, I think Sam was his "image". I know a young, successful banker and VP of a MAJOR company who was so excited to buy this TOPLINE Mercedes ($100k). He told me that the next day he cried.
    When I asked why (???), he told me that he had been wanting that car so bad because it had symbolized personal success to him. And the day he could get that car, would have meant he had "succeed" The let down and disappointment after buying it was so great and he felt very empty inside after. (his words)
    I remember thinking it was a very interesting commentary.
    The lure and draw of the SYMBOL can be very powerful.
    Last edited by LunaNegra; 04-06-2004 at 02:22 AM.

FORT Newbie
    Like I said earlier, I have not read thru all the posts tonite but this much I read into Sam and Adam's date..he was putting the moves on her and her body language was saying "no"....she was in this to win, but I honestly don't think her intent is to keep him. It reminds me of win Elvis's daughter wed Michael Jackson and they showed the video of them kissing right after the vows...body language speaks louder than words imo.

She never wanted him for him only his money and the prize.

I would bet that her and her girlfriend have money on the deal? mmmmmmmmmmmmmm .....I maybe on to something?

+ Reply to Thread