+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 53 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

[QUOTE]with him picking sam he knows its not a lifetime commitment and gives him an out.
    Mulvajo, I think you're absolutly right, there was an expectation of a ring and kids with Rachel. With Sam he could be a single man (as in not married) living the high life, esp. now with his new self image. But the outfits on the dog..... ugh, even when I was 6 and dressing up my cats I would have found that many outfits for a pet a bit daunting. Perhaps the best way to describe sam is this, weight stack. I shall explain, and this is my boyfriend's saying. Several years ago, a bunch of guys were in the gym lifting weights. One guy (guys all late teens) bet his friend he could put his male member/lower brain/insert your own euphenism on the top weight not lifted, and pull it out before the lifted weights fell back down. Well, he didn't make it, and sufice to say he was left with, umm, injuries and issues peeing. The family sued and won, but the lesson of the store is, boys, don't stick your member into things that will smash it off, this applies to weight machines and also to women. Some women just seem to have 'weight stack' tattooed on their forehead, don't stick it in, bad things (debt, unwanted kids, guilt, etc) will ensue.

FORT Newbie
    right on Luna!

FORT Fan
    I don't understand why Sam was the "easy choice" and Rachel was the "scared of me" part. To me, it was simply the fact that Adam had more connection with Sam than Rachel. As he mentioned, Sam is all that in his mind. He thinks about her when they aren't together, he wants to hold her when they are together. If thats the case, Adam picking Rachel would have been a tragic. Its unfair to Rachel, and unfair to himself.

[QUOTE=kirara]
    with him picking sam he knows its not a lifetime commitment and gives him an out.
    Mulvajo, I think you're absolutly right, there was an expectation of a ring and kids with Rachel. With Sam he could be a single man (as in not married) living the high life, esp. now with his new self image. But the outfits on the dog..... ugh, even when I was 6 and dressing up my cats I would have found that many outfits for a pet a bit daunting. Perhaps the best way to describe sam is this, weight stack. I shall explain, and this is my boyfriend's saying. Several years ago, a bunch of guys were in the gym lifting weights. One guy (guys all late teens) bet his friend he could put his male member/lower brain/insert your own euphenism on the top weight not lifted, and pull it out before the lifted weights fell back down. Well, he didn't make it, and sufice to say he was left with, umm, injuries and issues peeing. The family sued and won, but the lesson of the store is, boys, don't stick your member into things that will smash it off, this applies to weight machines and also to women. Some women just seem to have 'weight stack' tattooed on their forehead, don't stick it in, bad things (debt, unwanted kids, guilt, etc) will ensue.

TOOOOOOOOO funny!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LunaNegra
    You can get a piece of ass anywhere, anytime but quality doesn't come along everyday.

[QUOTE=kirara]
    but the lesson of the store is, boys, don't stick your member into things that will smash it off, this applies to weight machines and also to women. Some women just seem to have 'weight stack' tattooed on their forehead, don't stick it in, bad things (debt, unwanted kids, guilt, etc) will ensue.
    OMG!

FORT Newbie
    He did Rachel a huge favor....she deserves better.

FORT Newbie
    say...anybody know whatever happened to Melana?

Really enjoyed everyone's posts tonight. Signing off to catch some zzz's. See y'all in The Bachelor thread Wed night.

Quote Originally Posted by interestedparty
    I also don't think Samantha was making her comments comparing herself to Rachel to diss Rachel. What she was doing was saying it was so odd that they were the last two because they are so different from each other. She didn't say one was better than the other.
    Oh, I'd say that was a DEFINITE dig at Rachel when Samantha said something about she chooses to work in an adult environment while Rachel surrounds herself with kids. Subtext: I'm better than her. The truth is, Samantha is jealous that Rachel has a degree and a profession while she (Samantha) is a sales clerk.

And she did come right out and say she was more sophisticated than Rachel. Perhaps she's more of a fashion plate but she's a phoney wannabe. Could she have made the comments at the Manet exhibit that Rachel did? Doubt it.

Adam's parents are great judges of character. They spotted the one of quality right away.

I think Adam's issue is that he confuses lust for love, infatuation for a relationship with longevity.

Rachel is the one with class.

+ Reply to Thread