+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Adam's Final 2 *****Spoiler*****

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Adam's Final 2 *****Spoiler*****

I just saw Regis and Kelly ..............

There was a promo for him being on tomorrow's show. Fri April 2. Anyways there is a shot of Adam and Samantha in a horse drawn carriage. I'm sure that they are in his hometown, and that she is one of the final 2. Although many of you have already speculated this already. This is not a promo I have seen yet until today.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

They had that same promo on Leno the other night. To me it looks a lot like the carraige ride date that James and Wes had on Boy Meets Boy. That show also took place in Palm Springs. What disturbs me most is the goofy little dog she has with her.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    Do we have any evidence that this is from New York, and not one of the five short alone dates he'll have in the first hour of the show?
    Passing over to the Dark Side

I saw that promo on Jay Leno too. I thought it was New York because she had her little Maltese with her, unless she took her dog to California. I think on one of her little talks with Adam she was telling him all about her little dog and how much she loved it. I thought Adam did really well on The Tonight Show. He made a comment about how all the girls were really great and attractive. I am glad he didn't make any bad remarks about any of the girls. My opinion of him would have gone way down if he did that.

According to an article on sirlinksalot the choice is between a Jewish and non-Jewish woman. I think that is why Adam's mother is getting upset because he is leaning toward the non-Jew.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Newbie

Runner-up Giveaway

The New York Post (Page Six) is reporting today that Adam gives the runner-up a "You Only Live Once" ruby and gold bracelet. Which girl said that "you only live once" was her motto? Was that Rachel??? I feel like it was. In which case, I think that little tidbit from the New York Post is a giveaway to him not picking Rachel!

Quote Originally Posted by btracy116
    The New York Post (Page Six) is reporting today that Adam gives the runner-up a "You Only Live Once" ruby and gold bracelet. Which girl said that "you only live once" was her motto? Was that Rachel??? I feel like it was. In which case, I think that little tidbit from the New York Post is a giveaway to him not picking Rachel!
    I think it was Christine who said you only live once. I'm not sure, but I sort of remember that being from her. hmmmmm
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Newbie
    It was Rachel. She links a newspaper article on her website that states she was fired from her teaching job because her request for absense was not approved, but she had already left for taping the show. The article states she was gone for three weeks ... but filming the show allegedly took four weeks. So either they spent a week filming before the girls were supposed to show up, or she didn't stay till the end of filming.

Make of this what you will.

(Besides, why would she have a personal website if she won Adam's heart? She wouldn't need to advertise herself on line.)

FORT Fan
    yeah, if I remember correctly it was Rachel...
    Great site for results info:

www.wgvo.com

Quote Originally Posted by beaker
    (Besides, why would she have a personal website if she won Adam's heart? She wouldn't need to advertise herself on line.)
    Ryan Sutter had a web site during the first bachelorette, and a lot of people thought that meant Charlie won. 'Course we all thought that anyway.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast