+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Adam's Final 2 *****Spoiler*****

I could be wrong, but I keeping thinking about something I read.
    Adam said that the one he picked wasn't and early favorite.
    That makes me think, it will not be Rachel or Amy.
    Those were the two ladies he picked for his first two alone dates.
    Which leaves, Sam and Christine.
    I'm just thinking out loud.
    I wish NBC could have made this last longer.
    I don't feel like we got to know the girls hardly at all.
    JMO

I am hoping for either Rachel and Amy to be the final two and Rachel to win.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    Ryan Sutter had a web site during the first bachelorette, and a lot of people thought that meant Charlie won. 'Course we all thought that anyway.
    Well, Rachel has a link to Adam's site on hers, so who knows - maybe she wins after all.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Curly_Hair
    I could be wrong, but I keeping thinking about something I read.
    Adam said that the one he picked wasn't and early favorite.
    That makes me think, it will not be Rachel or Amy.
    Those were the two ladies he picked for his first two alone dates.
    Which leaves, Sam and Christine.
    I'm just thinking out loud.
    I wish NBC could have made this last longer.
    I don't feel like we got to know the girls hardly at all.
    JMO
    I heard Adam say that in an interview, although I'm not sure where it was, but it was a televised interview. Adam and the girls were on the Today show this morning and I have to say, I didn't even watch because at this point, I find that I don't care who he picks. I'm not sure if it's the concept of having the AJ pick from mostly attractive women or the 4 episode arc that gave us no opportunity to get to know anything about these girls, but I for one won't be watching tonight. Between the bore factor of the show and the switch to DST, I think I'll call it a night early...

I know what you mean about DST Melsevene. I hate it. It will take me about 2 weeks or more to get back to feeling like normal again.
    I will be watching tonight. I guess I am a hopeless reality TV addict.
    I really like Adam and I think we got to know him when he was on the first Average Joe. I just really want to know these ladies better. We will know them a little bit better tonight, but I feel like we have missed out on so much with only the 4 shows.

With all these clues, I think Adam picks Samantha over Rachel. Samantha = style over Rachel = substance. Samantha = the girl that didn't stand out at first (said in his interview on Debrah Norville's show on MSNBC). Gives the bracelet to the girl who said "You only live once." = Rachel. And the final clue is that just like Melena and Larissa before him, Adam is going to pick the fake looker over the less glitzy / plainer girl with more substance. This is really going to disappoint me :phhht . I think I agree with the person who said Brian Worth should stay far away from his own show. This show just ruins my faith in humanity. People are shallow. Average Joe has proved its point. But, I'm still watching tonight.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beaker
    Well, Rachel has a link to Adam's site on hers, so who knows - maybe she wins after all.
    Does anyone have this website url? I googled her and couldn't find anything.
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

And now I just watched the Today show interview and think Stephanie might have a chance. She seemed to be the one making the most "moon eyes" at him. And she would fit with the idea of someone who didn't stand out at first. And then maybe the whole style vs substance thing with Adam's parents is all a bunch of misdirection (imagine that). If he picked Stephanie, some of my faith in humanity would be restored

Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    Does anyone have this website url? I googled her and couldn't find anything.
    www.rachelgoetz.com

I just saw the Today's show interview and I have no clue who the final girl might be. They all seemed to be glad they were on the show and had fun. Christine even came across as nice. They actually showed Stephanie for longer than 2 seconds and let her say something. I really thought Rachel would be the one, but now I am leaning towards Samantha. It was interesting that Samantha and Stephanie have been friends for years. I guess at this point all of these girls have gotten enough television exposure that none of them will have any trouble finding quite a few men to date back home. I wonder if Adam and his dream girl will stay together or go their separate ways like most of the other Reality matches. I must say I enjoyed watching the show, but if there is another one I think I will find a good book to read instead of watching. This show was so fast we didn't get to know the girls very well at all. I will be glued to the TV tonight though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast