+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Adam Vs Bob Guiney

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    I don't see anything wrong with Adam playing tonsil hockey. I also didn't see anything wrong with Bob doing it either. Nor, do I see anything wrong with the other 100 reality show contestants doing the same thing.

Everyone expected Bob to be the knight in shining armor. Turns out he wasn't. I'm kinda perplexed as to why the "Bob" issue is still so emotional for some? C'mon people, there's a whole new crop of people to start busting on.
    'Cause we liked Bob SO much, and then he turned out to be a total tool.
    It was just a big letdown.
    I think that moment, for a lot of us, marked the beginning of the end of our romance with the "Bachelor" franchise.

amusing photo.

Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    That was so cool of him to be the gentleman even though it was obviously not-so-fun carrying the weighted bags. I love that he laughs at himself...he knows he is goofy and laughs with us.
    It looks like a lot of fun, except for his shoulders & back.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The greatest myth in the world is that beauty equals goodness." Leo Tolstoy

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie9
    'Cause we liked Bob SO much, and then he turned out to be a total tool.
    It was just a big letdown.
    I think that moment, for a lot of us, marked the beginning of the end of our romance with the "Bachelor" franchise.
    I never liked Bob. I'm not in the "we". I don't think everyone was a big Bob fan. Just like when they make Matt the Bachelor this fall...they will say 'everyone loved him'. uhhhh not me.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

I had no use for Matt either. Bland personality, bland good looks, bland nice family...ugh. I'm mystified why they would choose such a boring Bachelor.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Thanks for the picture Bill.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

My first thought is that these two are way different...Bob being the media hound, self serving and slimey make-out dog, Adam being self depricating, humble and awe struck...question is given enough time and opportunity would Adam turn out to be just like Bob? Adam really is not given nearly as much time or chances (in comparison to the numerous dates on the Bachelor) to pounce on these women. Still, I think Adam is in this for different reasons than Bob so I say Go Adam!

Autism Awareness Ribbon greycoatonawitc's Avatar
    i still don't think Adam was ready to find someone to settle down with....his popularity pushed the networks into having him have his own show when he truly wasn't ready for that (just like Bob.) i don't see Adam's relationship lasting longer than the contract says.

these reality shows have got to stop recycling people...it's getting very old
    April is Autism awareness month!! I have 6 year old faternal twins with Autism. they are wonderful little guys. It's not misbehaving....it's a disablity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123