+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Finalists

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

Finalists

Just to make life easier, I thought I'd put all five women in a post together.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Amy Worth

Amy Worth

22, Human Resources Manager, Long Beach, CA.

What made you want to be on the show and meet Adam?

My brother-in-law looks very similar to Adam so, that's how I got started. I was told that there's this guy Adam on “Average Joe” and so I had to see it. I started watching it because of my brother-in-law and I got hooked.

How would your best friend describe you to a guy?

That I'm similar to Adam. I'm very caring and giving and it seems like Adam is romantic. And I think I'm a romantic person. Just a nice person that's fun to be with and be around. Easy to talk to.

What was your worst dating experience?

A friend told me about this guy. I hadn't even seen him. I saw like a picture of him. And I met him at my old restaurant that I used to work at and it just was not good. He was boring. And it was just a bad time. I was glad to have my last drink be done with so I could go home. He seemed to be very into himself. And he was like an English teacher. So, I felt every word I said I had to be careful of what I said and it had to be the right thing. And he told some pretty horrible stories. And I just felt like I had to laugh at him just because I felt bad for him.

Stephanie Cahn

Stephanie Cahn

23, Junior Account Executive, New York, NY.

I think that, in general, the whole show is going to be a great experience with friends and getting to know Adam a lot better. And from seeing the first season of “Average Joe,” I think that Melana made a mistake. But obviously, this gave all of us girls the opportunity to meet him and to get to know the real Adam because he seems like a great, fun-loving, adventurous, guy.

A fun-loving girl. I like to have a good time. I'm easy to get along with, easy to talk to. I'm cute. I just know how to have a good time and I just want someone to spend the time with. And I'm very friendly.

I sorta took a risk for once in my life and gave a guy my number who I thought was cute. We went to dinner and throughout dinner, he kept getting phone calls. And the whole time he made a big point to tell me that he hates it when people talk on the cell phone while you're out. So I made a point not to pick up my phone. And basically, he got off the phone and was like, “I'm sorry, that was some girl I got between the sheets with and I can't remember her name. And it was just some random night.” And I was just like, “Good to know, buddy. You can go back and talk to her if you want.” And he was like, “Nah, I don't remember her name.” It was definitely a memorable night. And then the bill came, and not a big deal, I'm totally one to offer to pay. The bill was thirty-nine dollars and he asked me to put in twenty. So, you can see how that date went.

Rachel Goetz

Rachel Goetz

24, 2nd Grade Teacher, New City, NY.

I think Adam is a great guy. He's down to earth. He's himself. He has a good sense of humor. He's family-oriented. Those are things I also value and feel that I have as well. So I'm just really excited to meet him and to get to know him better.

That I'm fun, caring, have a good sense of humor, come from a great family, smart, attractive. A good friend, very giving.

Not too long ago, I was set up on a blind date with somebody and I'd seen a picture before and I was really excited. My friend told me he was really nice. He seemed good looking. He seemed to be a great guy. When I got there, I couldn't find him because he didn't look anything like his picture. Finally, he spotted me and we started talking, but he really had nothing to say. And I can usually talk to anybody, but I was just like checking the watch every few minutes and was glad to get out of there.

Christine Morell

Christine Morell

24, Gourmet Cooking Instructor, Huntington Beach, CA.

After watching the first show, I just absolutely fell in love with him. He's hysterical. He's got a great personality. And I definitely thought this would be a perfect opportunity to meet him.

Outgoing, ready to try absolutely anything, funny, happy all the time and sweet.

I went out a date with a guy who was ten years older than me and about fourteen inches taller than me. And I should have known it was bad when he pulled up in the same car my mom has. Throughout the date, he kept picking me up. We went to see a band at a bar and there were people in front of us and I couldn't see the stage. So he kept picking me up to see. And he kept picking me up throughout the night. And when he went to kiss me, he set me up on a curb so I'd be taller. I said, “Quit picking me up.” And he said, “How about a piggyback ride?” And I said “No.” It was bad.

Samantha Trenk

Samantha Trenk

24, Salesperson at Barneys, New York, NY.

Adam seems like a great guy. I'm so excited to meet him. He seems like he's a lot of fun and has a good sense of humor and I think we'd get along well.

I'm very outgoing. I'm lots of fun. I'm always up for a good time. I have a good sense of humor. And I'm kind of a character. I have a very strong personality. I get along with everybody. I'm kind of a leader. And I'm pretty well liked.

It so annoying when all guys talk about are objects and the things they want to go out and buy or cars and stuff like that. I'm more into talking about important things, and like getting to know the personality and not the objects they like.

For what it's worth, I don't have a good feel for the winner, because he's been doing his best impression of TongueBob. But I'd say either Samantha or Rachel will win, because he does seem to think it's important to choose someone in New York, and I haven't seen any interaction between him and Stephanie.

Thank you Anemic Dog for putting all the finalists together. It makes it much easier to see who they are. They have shown so little of Stephanie it makes her more real to have her among the other girls.

I think it is going to be a Samantha vs Rachel finale as well. His parents are upset about a girl who is all flash and no substance and I think that best describes Samantha out of the girls that are left. And the only one I see as being a parent favorite and "taking care of Adam" is Rachel. I think Samantha will win because in the end they all chose based on what their pants are telling them and not the person with the most substance.

I did not get a good vibe from Samantha...high maintenance. I have a feeling that his parents would go for Rachel. I just don't see Christine M. or Amy W making it to the end, but who knows.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast