+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Finalists

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    But, Xoman is right. There is another girl there when Adam's mom is crying about possibly losing her son. But it's not a blonde.

The hair color very closely matches Stephanie's, possibly Rachel's depending on the lighting. As far as names go, Rachel and Stephanie both could be Jewish, I don't think the other three have a high likelihood - but that's not definitive.

Definitely not one of the other three as far as the hair goes.

Adam is very tall, and Rachel is tall for a woman. Stephanie is very short. Given the angles here, I'd say it's more likely this shot is Rachel leaning forward.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    So, why would his mom cry about losing a son in front of a woman she doesn't like? Does this mean there's a good chance Rachel is the one his family prefers?

I suppose the mods might want to edit this item title to include "possible spoiler".
    Passing over to the Dark Side

There are some pictures of Adam's family on Adam's personal website which is: adammesh.com The photos are under the Gallery heading. This seems like a no win situation. If his parents like one girl and not the other. If Adam picks the girl his parents didn't like, she will see the show and realize that his family doesn't like her. If Adam does pick the girl his parents like when she sees the show she will see that he actually wanted to pick the other girl. This seems a little complicated and maybe none of them will end up with a happy ending.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Last people walking this earth to tell me who to date and why....are my parents!

To be further honest..nobody can tell me who to date. I know alot of people really take into consideration who their parents/family/friends want them to be with..but I find that c.r.a.z.y! Sure, they can all have their opinions, but even those opinions wouldn't sway my decision.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse
    There are some pictures of Adam's family on Adam's personal website which is: adammesh.com The photos are under the Gallery heading. This seems like a no win situation. If his parents like one girl and not the other. If Adam picks the girl his parents didn't like, she will see the show and realize that his family doesn't like her. If Adam does pick the girl his parents like when she sees the show she will see that he actually wanted to pick the other girl. This seems a little complicated and maybe none of them will end up with a happy ending.
    I agree, sounds like somebody is going to get
    their feelings hurt.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    I agree, sounds like somebody is going to get
    their feelings hurt.

yes it will be interesting to see how it will all play out at the end. The promos are letting you understand that Adams parents have the "better choice" in their mind for him than he does. Unless the whole twist is planned and played out by them. It seems like the "twists" just keep happening. Something is up with that..
    Last edited by marimekko; 03-31-2004 at 09:19 PM.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Curly_Hair
    I read an article at Sirlinksalot.net and it says that one of the final gals is Jewish and that one is not.
    Does anyone know which gals are Jewish?
    This would maybe help us to figure out which two will be the finale two.
    I hope that made sense.
    The brunettes are Jewish, blondes are not.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse
    My guess is this "twist" isn't a twist at all...the Mom's is probably getting weepy because both girls are so sweet or something. If there is one thing I have learned about promos...just about everything we see is taken out of context and over-exagerated. And yet I still watch...I'm addicted.... danged reality TV should come with a warning label
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Last people walking this earth to tell me who to date and why....are my parents! .
    Not me! I married a guy that I chose because he was "totally not what my mother would want me to date"....the marriage lasted...well, let's just say, I have had colds that have lasted longer Nope, I think Mom's know what they are talking about...Adam should listen to his Mom

KC (preparing to be slam dunked by Maveno )
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Ugh, I just can't believe he kept Samantha. What a skank.
    The rest of them are nice choices.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast