+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Show 3/29 Spoilers til 2am ****

Am I the only guy who thought Jen L was: needy, clingy, and watched too many Julia Roberts movies? She seemed like the kinda girl who on the first date would already be telling me how to dress and that I'm no longer allowed to have any male friends.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I'm pretty bummed Jen L. got the boot, but I am happy Heather's gone. She just never appealed to me, and she didn't really have much personality. Something with her just didn't click.

Well, there was no way that the girls that didnt get the one on one dates were going to move on tonight.

I say Samantha and Christine are the final 2.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Whaaaaaa--???? Tracilee claims to only be 24??? She has to AT LEAST be ten years older than that. And if she's not...that's just sad. She better lay off the tanning, STAT. Those nails were nothing less than disgusting, too. I was sad about most the girls who got the boot, but did a happy dance when he finally called her name.

FORT Fan
    tanning, diary, agressive, nails...yup shes in her 30s.
    Great site for results info:

www.wgvo.com

After this show , for no particular reason, I've decided that I just don't like Christine- anybody but her, please! I don't know why. Maybe it's the way she wrinkles her nose like she's trying way too hard to be cute. Maybe not.
    And the preview....a 30 year old man is gonna let his Mommy and Daddy make his final decision? If he does, he deserves what he gets.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    I don't envy Miss F's job at all...this show was disturbing. I was cracking up laughing during the golf date -- Adam does Mr. Goofus so well. But then they had to stick Brian Worth in and make the whole thing sad. I want Brian Worth to get his show!! But then again...I don't want to see Brian doing the whole tongue hockey with all the women...so maybe I don't want him to get his own show. I sure hope he got a date or two out of Adam's group though.

I thought Adams choices were good for the most part...except for Jenn L. She would have got a one-on-one date if Adam didn't cheat and give Samantha extra help.

Am I wrong...or did Adam eliminate only girls that hadn't had private dates? Have all the ones that are still there had private dates with him?
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    This shot is just a little bit scary. But in a good way.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee

Am I wrong...or did Adam eliminate only girls that hadn't had private dates? Have all the ones that are still there had private dates with him?
    Tracilee had a private date and was eliminated; I don't know if all the remaining girls have though, because I missed last week's show.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    Tracilee had a private date and was eliminated; I don't know if all the remaining girls have though, because I missed last week's show.
    Oh, that's right...she did! Thanks queenb. But she didn't get in the hot tub with him (or I missed it). Did Adam hear coyotes when he kissed her...or did he kiss her? I can only remember her going in for a kiss after swabbing his face with those long nails...I was grossed out! Does Adam know what can breed under nails that long? Ick!
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

+ Reply to Thread