+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Who's Your Pick to Win??

Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse
    I think Amy and Christine are at a disadvantage because they live faraway. I hope Adam doesn't pick Christine. I think she will dump him for one of his rich better looking friends. Amy is very pretty, mature and really likes Adam, but I just don't see her as the one for him. I really like Rachel and think she really likes Adam for who he is. I think she would stick by him even if he lost all his money. Stephanie is pretty and seems nice from what I have seen, but she hasn't even had a date with Adam. Samantha seemed to have a good time with Adam, but I think his goofiness would drive her crazy and she would try to change him. I am guessing it will come down to Samantha and Rachel. I hope he picks Rachel.

I agree. Adam is looking for a New Yorker, and I venture to say, she has to be Jewish to please his parents. That's why half the contestant pool was Jewish. He may be attracted to good-time-girl Samantha (who, while she was a good sport during the golf date disaster, would seem to be more 'style' than substance.) If one likes that 'style'. Rachel is less flashy, but seems a better choice for a long-term relationship as opposed to a one-night stand.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    In a surprise twist after coming off extreme makeover...............Jen L. Wins!

i think it's gonna be samantha (who adam likes) versus rachel (who his parents like). rachel doesn't do it for me.

GO SAMANTHA!!

Quote Originally Posted by hikari
    Adam is looking for a New Yorker, and I venture to say, she has to be Jewish to please his parents. That's why half the contestant pool was Jewish. He may be attracted to good-time-girl Samantha (who, while she was a good sport during the golf date disaster, would seem to be more 'style' than substance.) If one likes that 'style'. Rachel is less flashy, but seems a better choice for a long-term relationship as opposed to a one-night stand.
    That just about sums it up! Except one thing, I don't know if it's only for the parents sake Adam would prefer a Jewish girl. I would think that it's somewhat important to him as well.

Rachel seems like a level headed girl and I think they would have long term potential. Samantha on the other hand, may be the "cute one", but, as many has mentioned, "high maintenence"!

I hope that Rachel wins!

K

My guess:
    final 2 -Stephanie and Rachel
    Stephanie to win

FORT Newbie
    I would like to see Amy. If not Amy then Rachel. Rachel is clearly the perfect one. But Samantha was definetly using the hochy approach and it worked.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345