+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who's Your Pick to Win??

FORT Regular
    The understanding I got from the previews is that the girl that parents will like is less pretty than the girl Adam likes. The previews said "Will Adam choose substance over beauty". so based on that I am concluding that Adam will pick her parents choice, how would he otherwise explain to his newlyfound girlfriend that his parents didn't like her.
    I am thinking that the only one who is nice and less pretty is Rachel so she will be my pick for the winner. Christine is less pretty but not nice so that wouldn't work. There is just something about that girl that rubs me the wrong way.

I was thinking Samantha and Rachel.

But between Sam and Rachel, what would the parents pick up on and not like on a first impression? It's gotta be something either behavioral or cultural to have that strong a reaction in such a short time. I can't find anything in Rachel or Sam that fits those criteria, so I think it must be between Sam and Christine, and that the parents don't like Christine.

Christine has an edge to her that is a bit off-putting. Christine's mannerisms say "Trailer Trash" to me. I know it's not PC to say so, and I could be totally wrong, but I grew up among Midwestern PWTs (I wasn't one, FYI) and she has it down pat, even though she's born & bred in SoCal.

Maybe they don't like the long-distance relationship idea. While one can day-trade from anywhere on the planet with a good 'net connection, it helps to at least be on the right coast so you're not getting up at 4am to hit the 6:30 opening bell.

X.
    Dictum ad tua mater.

Hmm why is no one mentioning Amy? I think he really likes her, and its mutual. I think "good" girl is either Rachel or Amy, while the one mom and dad don't like is either Christine or Samantha. And I agree w/ his parents if that's the case. They both seem really mean and b*tchy to me.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I hope it's Rachel. Call me wierd, but there's nothing sexier than a non-psycho girl next door with a stable honorable profession. Although, sadly, me thinks Adam will be going for the one who looks better in a thong and mint green pasties.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I want either Amy or Rachel to win, but Amy is pretty cute imo so I doubt she'll be the one going head to head with Rachel, because the parents would probably like Amy and Rachel both. Rachel really isn't pretty so it's probably her and Sam. But I am rooting for Amy, ever since the first night, she seemed the sweetest. Adn to me Sam seems really fake, and unpleasant.
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna
    Hmm why is no one mentioning Amy? I think he really likes her, and its mutual. I think "good" girl is either Rachel or Amy, while the one mom and dad don't like is either Christine or Samantha. And I agree w/ his parents if that's the case. They both seem really mean and b*tchy to me.

I think it will be between Rachel and Amy. I don't think the parents will like Amy, but will like Rachel. I didn't see too much of a spark with Samantha- she seems too high maintenence.
    Can someone refresh my memory on who made the comment about him being rich?

Lol I think Adam will choose pretty over substance as well. He even said " what my parents have said makes me question myself" Meaning the one he wants to choose ad is plannign to choose is not the one his parents like. Meaning it's beauty that he wants, not substance.
    ~ Sex and the City

I think Amy and Christine are at a disadvantage because they live faraway. I hope Adam doesn't pick Christine. I think she will dump him for one of his rich better looking friends. Amy is very pretty, mature and really likes Adam, but I just don't see her as the one for him. I really like Rachel and think she really likes Adam for who he is. I think she would stick by him even if he lost all his money. Stephanie is pretty and seems nice from what I have seen, but she hasn't even had a date with Adam. Samantha seemed to have a good time with Adam, but I think his goofiness would drive her crazy and she would try to change him. I am guessing it will come down to Samantha and Rachel. I hope he picks Rachel.

Samanthat is my new prediction

In a surprise twist after coming off extreme makeover...............Jen L. Wins!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast