+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who's Your Pick to Win??

FORT Newbie
    I think Adam will pick Samantha, because they generate a lot of physical heat when they make out. I think that this dating show has proven that physical chemistry allows people to overlook personality. It has also hard to see if there is more than physical chemistry between them because the show is edited to make us route for the average person like Adam, Jen L and Brian W. I personally like Rachel the best, her personality is so level-headed. She is not a high maintenance girl like Samantha, or a low self esteem girl like Jen L. The problem with this show is that is a dating show, where the person that most of us think would be a better long term match is not choosen because at the end physical attraction and looks is all that matters.

FORT Regular
    Rachel or Amy is who I would like to see him end up with. I have a sneaky suspicion it will be Samantha or Christine.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Samantha..hands down.

I think it'll be Christine and Samantha who'll go head to head. The parents won't be diggin' Christine.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I've smoked Cat Nip...... Leviathan's Avatar
    I think it'll be Christine and Samantha who'll go head to head. The parents won't be diggin' Christine.
    I think the same, but in reverse. Christine wins.

Leviathan

FORT Newbie
    Samantha is my pick. She is beautiful and Adam will be proud to be seen with her and she is lots of fun. She made the most of the golf date and all the pranks didn't rattle her. She went with it and had fun. She's a good sport and she seems to have real chemistry with Adam. Can't wait to see her on the plane next week

I think it might be Rachel and Samantha at the end. I think Rachel is his parents pick and like typical reality tv fashion, (MEN!) he picks Samantha.... I hope I'm wrong.

I'm pretty sure the one the mom prefers is a brunette (there is a little lock of hair visible next to Adam while his mom is going on about this girl she sees him with) which to me says Rachel Goetz is the mom and dad pick. I think the one they don't like is either Samantha or Christine.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

From what little of the show I've seen so far, I think Rachel is probably the best choice for him. Of course, his parents will want him to choose within his faith. Something tells me Christine is not Jewish, which may be their big objection to her.

Rachel seems emotionally balanced (much more so than Jen L., say) & has a solid grounded job as a teacher. She is also pretty in a natural way--not hard like most of the others.

I think Rachel is probably one of the final 2, and the one most likely to get the parental stamp of approval.

FORT Fogey
    I must admit, I did find myself saying last night, as Adam was eliminating 5 more women, 'who really cares?'

This has turned out to be a dud of a show and I don't blame Adam or the women. Someone rushed this one out way too quickly...

I think it will come down to Rachel and Christine (or Amy), and his mom will want him to pick Rachel.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast