+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who's Your Pick to Win??

I was thinking that he chooses Samantha and Christine as well. However, I have a feeling that they won't like Christine for some reason.

My favorite is Samantha. I hope she wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley
    I was thinking that he chooses Samantha and Christine as well. However, I have a feeling that they won't like Christine for some reason.

Um, maybe because Christine is boring and egotistical? She doesn't care about Adam, she just cares about "winning".

Rachel

FORT Fogey
    Frankly, I don't care... I don't know ANY of these women from Adam (pardon the pun)

There has been three hours of footage so far, and then next week is the finale...

Included in that three hours of footage has been meeting with Adam again, meeting all his friends from AJ1, a LOT of talk about upcoming twists, and a LOT of commercials...

I would estimate that we may have had an hour of total footage of the women, and I have no idea what they are like, or who they are... the editors spent most of their time on Jen L and Tracilee, who are GONE NOW. What's the point of that? We don't really know anyone in the Finals except for the fact that Adam sucked face with each and every one of them.

This has been a show that could have been great, but leading into the finale with so little knowledge of the contestants was a terrible idea. I was worried, cause I wouldn't be here for a week since I'm off to Mexico, and I would miss the show, now I couldn't care less.

Rachel....If he goes with what his parents want, and Samantha or Amy if he goes with his feelings....Just my thoughts

Rooting for Samantha and Amy as the final 2, but that seems to go against the previews, as I see these 2 as similar. It may very well be Rachel vs. either Sam or Amy.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley
    My favorite is Samantha. I hope she wins.

i've beening rooting for samantha since brittney left. she looked so cute in her golf outfit.

GO SAMANTHA!!

Quote Originally Posted by ping007
    i've beening rooting for samantha since brittney left. she looked so cute in her golf outfit.

GO SAMANTHA!!

I agree, she is adorable

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by FREEGIRL
    I agree, she is adorable
    Wow, I think I dislike Samantha almost as much as Jennifer L., but for completely different reasons. Now that my first pick is gone (now we see why betting on the horses is out for me), I'm going with Samantha and Christine as the F2 with his parents favoring Christine and Adam favoring Samantha.

I agree with whoever posted the comment about not even knowing these girls, given the short span of this series and the way they have done little to give the girls a chance to spend time with Adam in smaller group settings. Usually they have group dates with 4 or less AJs and then the girl gets to pick one from each group for individual dates, but some of these girls have never spent a minute with Adam other than in the large group, and then he eliminates them? Wow, that wouldn't make me feel bad toward Adam, but I'd be spitting at the Produers about now...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast