+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adam sending the "beauties" home

Adam sent the Bikini Babes home because he didn't want to appear shallow. I think if they were serious about having the Bikini Babes as competition, why didn't they bring them in through the side door and parade them in front of the original girls like they did on the other shows. They did it on the sly, so Adam could look like a fabulous sweet guy sending them away. The Bikini Babes didn't appear surprised they were going home, which does make it appear to have been scripted. They didn't seem to be really interested in Adam either. I do believe in "real" life Adam would have been more than happy to play footsie with those gals in the hot tub!! If they had planned on keeping the additional girls that would have been way too many for Adam to narrow down to one in 4 episodes. As it is now how well does he know most of these women from the quick talks for 15 minutes? This must be an experiment in speed dating.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna
    I think this is all scripted, first of all, how could Adam not "know" that they're coming?? ...Also since when is the mansion that far away from where the girls live? I don't recall Larissa or Melana waiting such a long time before the guys arrived to the mansion. How did all of this happen sooo perfectly, the girls are on their way over from their house at the EXACT same instant that models arrive. Err no. I mean I love this show because it's soo entertaining but I don't believe it at all.
    Most of the show was scripted, especially regarding the timing of the arrivals of the two groups of women. The only thing NOT scripted was Adam's reaction to the setup. The producers assumed Adam would behave like most red-blooded straight males and at least kept the bikini models around. Better yet, the directors probably planned he would behave like Bob would have, making out with the new girls in the hot tub when the original group arrives. That would have been sexier and more scintillating.
    "The greatest myth in the world is that beauty equals goodness." Leo Tolstoy

FORT Newbie
    I think this is all scripted,I agree they only had a 4 week show .Adam wouldn't of had the time to date those girls.They needed the twist but they didn't fool us.

Anyway, scripted or not, I think they should have kept the bikini gals longer!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Spad1918
    Anyway, scripted or not, I think they should have kept the bikini gals longer!

I don't agree but I do think that the "beautys" were there for the viewers more than anybody else and to me it was a real turnoff. They think that they have to show A LOT of skin to make these shows appealing. YUCK!

I don't GET IT.. isn't the whole point of this show for the average to go up against the The BEAUTIES?

God I hate this show and Adam makes me sick! :phhht

Quote Originally Posted by marimekko
    I don't agree but I do think that the "beautys" were there for the viewers more than anybody else and to me it was a real turnoff. They think that they have to show A LOT of skin to make these shows appealing. YUCK!

I think the plan originally was that they were not suppose to stay. It didn't seem like the girls were too surprised when Adam told them to leave. Also,one of the guys even said "Adam passed the test." That is what they were trying to prove. Scripted? Not sure if Adam really knew it was coming or not, but I am sure in the back of his mind he was expecting something like this. Plus, I wasn't too impressed with the models anyway- I thought many of the girls are much prettier than they were.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12