+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Did I hear the promo right???

FORT Newbie

Did I hear the promo right???

The guy said only two more episodes left.

I wonder if that's true or false.

If it is true what the hell happened. Did malena take him back or did Larissa call him or maybe he said that's it this is not for me

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto
    The guy said only two more episodes left.

I wonder if that's true or false.

If it is true what the (bleeped) happened. Did malena take him back or did Larissa call him or maybe he said that's it this is not for me
    Yep, you heard it right...AJ Adam Returns is only going to last for four episodes...and we have seen two already. This means Adam has to get down to some serious eliminating....or maybe he decided "the heck with it...I will just keep this harem"

I have no idea how it's going to work. I assume he has to eliminate it down to two final girls next week...unless NBC is going to give us another "twist" -- who knows?
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

I think I heard somewhere that the last show will be two hours.
    Kaicee, maybe you're right, he wants ALL of 'em! Then again, he could be about to say the heck with this - get me outta here NOW!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Newbie
    Allegedly, show #3 will be one hour and the field will go from 10 to 5. Show 4 will be two hours, the first hour narrowing the field from 5 to 2, and the second hour from 2 to 1.

this is just a thought but some might take as a spoiler, but JMO, i think the reason for only 4 shows is that adam has picked "the one" and says to the producers, i am not gonna go on any more dates "she is the one" so they wrap it up early(see what he did with the swim suit models). or because of this weeks promo about the girls seeing a commercial about the show and see adam kissing every1 (most girls r there because they want adam not just the money) so are offended and or hurt by his actions and just leave the show.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mulvajo
    this is just a thought but some might take as a spoiler, but JMO, i think the reason for only 4 shows is that adam has picked "the one" and says to the producers, i am not gonna go on any more dates "she is the one" so they wrap it up early(see what he did with the swim suit models). or because of this weeks promo about the girls seeing a commercial about the show and see adam kissing every1 (most girls r there because they want adam not just the money) so are offended and or hurt by his actions and just leave the show.
    No, even before they started filming they only gave him 4 episodes.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

There is an article in IN Touch magazine on the show. Actually it's just a small blurb. I'll type it out because it may have some insight into why only four weeks. Or not. The picture with it is of Adam with all 20 girls.

Has Adam Found True Love?

It looks like Average Joe's Adam Mesh has found his perfect match! After 20 women competed for his affections on NBC's Average Joe: Adam Returns, the 28 year-old told In Touch, "There's one girl who stole me. All I could think about was her."

Adam says his dream girl is "outgoing, confident and fun." So how did he know she was the one? "The kiss! With Melana, it always felt like I was kissing someone in a movie," Adam says of Melana Scantlin, who rejected him on Average Joe's first season. "This one seems a lot more real."

Adam says he enjoys watching the show to see his lucky lady, who will be revealed on the April 5 finale. "I get to root for her as the show goes on," he says. "It's fun!"

In Touch Magazine
    April 5, 2004

The blurb on the Comcast TV listings for the finale next week says:

Average Joe: Adam Returns
    Reality, Romance TVPG
    Before making his final choice, Adam brings two women home to New Jersey to meet his parents. Season Finale

So my question is - do we go from 10 to 2 tonight?
    Last edited by Plecoptera; 03-29-2004 at 04:27 PM.

this does all seem to be going a bit too quickly... i can only remember the first two girls he went on dates with really.

+ Reply to Thread