+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Older Chicks get the Boot!

This show has made me sick, it's nothing like the other average joes.. and the way Adam has been behaving makes me sick! He has no idea what he wants and his true colours become more and more clear w/ every episode.

I'm glad it's almost done , and I hope his parents give him hell!

If the other Average Joe girls had done what Adam has then everyone would have been upset!

He's just another SHADY guy! :phhht

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Maybe the guy doesnt want competition?
    yeah, i think he's a little insecure in that department.

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joewhoo
    I'm pretty sure it's not a coincidence... a matter of fact, it tells us a lot about Adam and the kind of girl he's looking for. He probably doesn't know their exact ages and consciously use that as a criterion. But there does tend to be a big difference in maturity & focus between women 25+ and those 24 and under, if you'll allow me some "broad" generalizations. Women 25 and up are generally more focused on finding the right man to marry. Those 24 and under are generally more focused on partying and hottubs, and this is where Adam is too. He's now eliminated everyone 25 and up, he eliminated someone the first night who he was told was a perfect match without even getting to know a thing about her, he eliminated Brittany because of the kid.... So we've been conned into watching this whole show under false pretenses -- that Adam is some kind of great guy who's looking for that perfect girl to settle down with. Instead, we're seeing the truth, that he's looking for a few chicks who like to get it on in the hottub. I'm sure after the show's over, he's going to look up Tracilee and some of those other girls he eliminated, not to mention all the crazy booty he's now getting because of his celebrity status. It's all a big con, and I'm having a big laugh about it. Next episode, according to the preview, his parents get on him about what the heck he's been doing and about his poor choice in women!
    Very perceptive points.
    This is why, if he picks a girl like that, it's not going to last. Girls like that don't date guys like Adam, except on TV.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12