+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Guy Talking to Adam

The Guy Talking to Adam

Does anyone know who the guy with the curly hair that Adam was talking to when he was complaining about the swimsuit models arriving??

Wild guess: a production assistant tasked with handling Adam and/or possibly as high up as an assistant producer.

he must be pretty high up to let Adam just get rid of the models, you have to figure that the powers that be wanted the conflict of the hot girls and the average janes so letting him do that must take a lot of power. if i had to guess i would say that he was one of the main guys and because i don't think Adam would go to just anyone to "take control of the show"

Crystal Allen

He was supposed to get rid of them

Numerous postings have opined that the models were never really there to compete with the 'regular girls.' The NBC boards have a great thread pointing out that if there was supposed to be a real competition the way it happened in AJ1 and 2, the bikini models would have been introduced the same way the 'hunks' were. In this case, the regular girls never even came in contact with the models. Also, recall one of the AJ alums saying 'this was a test for Adam' so it was probably set up that way all along.

Then that was brilliant

So if it really was a test and Adam thought it was real, he did the right thing. The "idea people" at nbc get a good grade for this one...i thought it was brilliant.

i agree. The 'idea people' have not let us down yet. I really love this show. Does anyone know if they will turn the tables and make a version where a hot guy has to choose from average women?

+ Reply to Thread