+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What will this show amount too...

FORT Fan

What will this show amount too...

How long do you think this show will air? I'm guessing one more season, then again when a contestants signs up anything can happen....
    Great site for results info:

www.wgvo.com

on vacation
    I'm not sure exactly what you're asking but right now, the show seems to be doing ok. I think they do better when the Average Joe's/Jane's are the ones who do the picking instead of being rejected but that's just my opinion.

One thing about shows that gain a sort of popularity--they don't usually go away until not only is the horse beaten but it's dead and buried too.
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

What a confusing post. Is it just an ad for another site?

This show will amount to being over after this edition, that's what. Like most of these shows its a useless concept once it's public, unless someone does a European version of it which we never see.

FORT Fan
    Nah, that's just my signature and I like the site...

...what i meant was, how much more can they expand on the idea of an "average joe" or anyone for that matter trying to get a date. Meaning, I watch the show and of course I am curious to see who Adam selects, but the way the network drags through the hour just to get the viewers to 'guess this' or 'guess that' becomes a bore.

We've all seen The Bachelor and The Bachelorette and we've all built some sort of psychological tie with the contestants, (that eventually fades away a week after the show) but overall the amusement level has dropped because the process takes too long.

i think its comedy that makes this such a fun show. the other shows are just too serious and fox is too cheesy so here we have this show which is about regular people and how they are. i was never a fan of reality before this show and i will watch it all. bravo

trouble, trouble, trouble thepunkin's Avatar
    If the beautiful girls always pick the empty headed hunks over the men of substance--how fun is that? Seeing the Average Joe Adam get to choose is rewarding, and I would love to see Brian get his turn. But who wants to see another beauty queen dump a great guy for a himbo? The series won't last if the under dog never wins.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by thepunkin
    If the beautiful girls always pick the empty headed hunks over the men of substance--how fun is that?
    Do you think it's fun that the men of substance like Adam will finally pick the empty headed beauties over the women of substance?

FORT n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by luvxf
    Do you think it's fun that the men of substance like Adam will finally pick the empty headed beauties over the women of substance?
    Adam sent the empty headed beauties home before anything happened.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeReality
    Adam sent the empty headed beauties home before anything happened.
    This is such a strange thread. NBC will do as many Average Joes/Janes shows as they think they can sell. It all depends on NBC writers imaginations...if they can come up with a "new and improved" AJ show, that's what we will get. I would have never predicted that they would come back with Adam's show (although I guess I should have because of the Bob Bachelor that got his own show - I didn't watch reality tv when that happened though, so I am prime marketable NBC audience. Just interested enough to watch the next show but I haven't seen reality tv long enough to be turned off by the same old plots and twists ).

So in answer to the original question that started this thread...NBC will give us as many shows as they can sucker us into.
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

trouble, trouble, trouble thepunkin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luvxf
    Ooh no! Good point! However, he DID send home the swimsuit models. I still am hoping to see someone deserving chosen for who they are and not for what they look like. Call me a dreamer..............

+ Reply to Thread