+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 3/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    They will probably have 2 rock ceremonies during the finale since it's 2 hours.

Next week 10-5
    Finale 5-2
    Finale Pt.2 2-1

That's what I was thinking too... you must be smart.
    And personally I'm glad this is over in two weeks. Let's not prolong the agony.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi

I can't see how this can only have 4 episodes. And did I hear right? On the promos, it showed the girls watching the TV promo and I thought it said '2 weeks from tonight' the show would start. So this only started a month or so ago? Seems odd.
    I struggled with this too until I thought it out. It doesn't mean that the girls saw the commercial when AJ3 was two weeks away. All it means is that it was close enough to the start of AJ3 that the network KNEW that it could be shown 2 weeks before AJ3 started. In other words, it could have been shot months ago, as long as they knew for sure approximately when AJ3 would be airing.

FORT Regular
    I felt kind of bad for Jennifer L last night and I found her to be more likeable. She really is a very odd looking girl though. I dont consider myself to be shallow but I would have a hard time getting past how wierd she looks and I certainly dont date models. If Adam isnt really interested in her he should let her go soon.

Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    I loved it when Adam said "I can't keep 'em" when he told the fatboys he was sending the bikini chicks packing. It sounded like he was referring to a litter of puppies. Cute, but too much trouble..."can't keep 'em"

I felt sorry for Jenn L (plus she didn't sign the letter L for the entire show...which was the thing that bugged me most from the first show). I thought her red bracelet thing was sort of immature, desperate and silly...but Adam probably thought it was just a "girl thing" -- all things considered, I think Jenn L is doing pretty good. I like that she isn't afraid to be herself. She wears tight jeans and tshirts just like the other girls - even though she isn't as thin/perfect as some of them. She is never shown scowling (like Tracilee...I can't stand that lady). The playing with the hair thing was an act of friendship. The best girl for Adam (or any guy) will be one of the girls that don't get caught up in the cat fight competition. If they remain friendly and supportive of the other girls throughout the whole process...they have my vote.
    I think the red string bracelet, has something to do with Qabbalah,,that Jewish mysticism, thing, but not sure.

The previews were of the girls watching the previews..get it? I didn't think so....

anyway they see Adam kissing all the girls, they gasp, they cry, they confront him at the next Rock ceremony (thanks John from the 1st season). They whine "you made out with everyone" and Adam gets that look on his face...you know..the one where he's not smiling.

Someone mentioned later in this thread about how could they be watching preveiws- but it could possibly be taped as well just for thier viewing.
    I don't know why the girls are so uptight about Adam kissing everyone- they act like they have never seen a reality show before. Besides, I agree with Adam- he has to kiss each one to see how it feels- try out the merchandise. It would suck to choose a terrible kisser in the end.

Ya'll don't call her bug eyes. That's mean. I felt so sad for her after all that she said tonight. She looks as good as some of the women who've been on The Bachelor before. I'm just sayin'......
    You can add me to the list of people who started liking Jenn L. last night. I found myself getting a little teary when she was talking.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    You can add me to the list of people who started liking Jenn L. last night. I found myself getting a little teary when she was talking.
    Yea. I think we have all felt like the underdog at one point in our lives so it was touching.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    I think the red string bracelet, has something to do with Qabbalah,,that Jewish mysticism, thing, but not sure.
    When I saw it I was like oh...she's into Kabbalah, but then she gave some totally off the wall explanation for it so I was like, ok she's just wearing it because britney spears does...or maybe she's just misinformed by her friends.

Anyway, the red string is supposed to ward off the evil eye. Which will probably come in handy for her considering the circumstances.

you can buy the official red string for only $26....or you can just cut off a piece of granny's red yarn.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shusie
    That's what I was thinking too... you must be smart.
    And personally I'm glad this is over in two weeks. Let's not prolong the agony.
    Not smart...I've just seen a few of these shows before.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

[QUOTE=overthetop]A couple of the women were a bit overweight--not obese like almost half the guys on the two previous average joes--maybe 20 pounds overweight. Jennifer and Rebecca. They were cut in the first show.

QUOTE]
    There's a couple of chunky girls left on the show...Jen "bug-eyes' for one.Also, I don't think Rebescca would have lasted even if she were thinner. For some reason, I got this vibe from her looks and personality that made her seem way older than she actually is...a feeling like you get from being around your friend's aunt or mother. (Don't ask me why, please, cause I really cant say!)
    Last edited by queenb; 03-23-2004 at 07:07 PM.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread